053

Bree Tyler

I groaned slightly as I felt Harry's sweaty and sticky bare skin embraced in my own. I could hear peaceful breaths come from his mouth as he slept.

As much as I didn't want to, I pulled both of his arms off of me and stepped out of the bed, I stumbled a little in my step seeming as I had just woken up.

I needed some air, it was hot and the moon was out. The breeze outside was destined to be chilly.

I was bare from the waist up, and the only thing I was wearing were some blue cheap cotton underwear. I walked into the closet and grabbed one of Harry's shirts since I was feeling lazy and didn't want to go downstairs to get my clothes from the bathroom closet. I threw the soft material over my head, it appeared to be cotton, too. It was a dark red shirt, I've never seen him wear it. I hope he doesn't pay any mind that I borrowed one of his shirts.

I walked out to the balcony, and shut the sliding glass door closed so the sounds of the wind wouldn't wake Harry up for his peaceful sleep. I rested my elbow on the cold bar balcony railing. I sighed deeply, as my hair flowed in the wind. I felt like I was in a movie with how the wind blew, and how perfect the pale night looked. The moon and stars glared at me, and I shook my head slightly in awe.

I thought about everything, I can't believe what had happened. I was so scared at the events that took place today. Man, Harry's family really freaks me out. I guess I used to feel the same way about Harry as I felt with his family currently. Utterly freaked. Harry is not like them, he's better than his father and brother. I mean, he might kill people and is a cold blooded criminal, but he's nice to me sometimes.

Maybe I just wasn't destined for this life, it was too much for me to keep up with. I hated always having to watch my back in the anticipation of danger sneaking up behind me. I hated knowing that someone I cared about and swapped a few sloppy seconds with was suicidal, also known as my abductor. I hated knowing that my mother was at home probably worried sick about me. I hated knowing that my best friend is probably counting her blessings that I'll return soon, she might even think I'm dead. She may even feel guilty for letting me go home with Harry that night, but I don't think I regret going with him. At the time I did, but I don't regret it now. And what I despised most of all was, I hated knowing that my father was the reason I was in this whole situation. He's dead now, so that's one less chip on my shoulder to worry about. Not like I'd ever even have an encounter with him, anyway.

And here's what confuses me the most of all. Harry had specifically told me that he'd kick me out once I was even inflicted with danger, so my question in thought was, why hadn't he? I obviously didn't want to get kicked out, I wanted to stay here with him. Perhaps he forgot about the whole thing? Maybe he wasn't going to kick me out anymore, who the fuck knows what goes on in that mind of his.

"Look who's awake.." I heard a low raspy whisper from behind me, causing me to gasp and cling on closer to the railing.

I turned my head over my shoulder and saw Harry, my facial features suddenly relaxed once I saw his sleepy face.

"Fuck, you almost gave me a heart attack." I whispered low, clenching my heart with my hand.

"My bad." He rasped in a morning voice, although it was night. He stomped over to me, and leaned against the railing. His back agains it and his arms stretched out along the top of the railing. His feet were planted on the ground, he had a cocky look on his face.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses at night?" I asked him, that was strange.