68

Bree Tyler

"Can you hold my hand like last time?" I asked Harry, closing my eyes and reclining into the seat.

"Of course." He said, making my insides burst as he grabbed my hand and brought his sweet lips to it with a pucker.

"Thank you." I whispered in quiet relief, trying to calm down while everyone else was starting to board the plane and take their seats.

"Mhm." He hummed, closing his eyes.

I know I shouldn't be scared of flying. The only reason I'm scared is because my father died in a plane, I just didn't want that to happen to us. It didn't happen on our way here, so it couldn't possibly happen on the way back, right?

I didn't know what to do if Harry was going to be sleeping and I wasn't, I'm not tired at all. This flight is twelve hours long, if he sleeps the whole time I'll fucking loose it in my own thoughts. I don't have a phone to use, my journal is up in my suitcase.

I sighed, the plane started to shake and rock back and forth, flying straight up into the air. I gasped lightly, and squeezed his hand slightly harder and bit my lip. I collected air in to my lungs, and blew it out of my mouth.

I closed my eyes, I was going to loose my mind if I couldn't do something except have my mind preoccupied on worrying if this plane is going to crash or not.

"Bree." Harry eagerly whispered, shaking my shoulder slightly and waking me up from a sleep that I didn't even know I entered.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered with hazy eyes, still finding myself sitting in a flying airplane rather than my mystical dream.

"Come with me." He urged in a raspy voice, making me nod. Harry unbuckled my seatbelt, and he firmly grabbed me by the hips and led me somewhere to the end of the isle.

The bathroom.

I furrowed my brows, what is going on?  He pulled open the door and stuffed me inside the small space, he then followed along right next to me in the made for one-person bathroom.

He flicked the door, making the sign turn to a red occupied.

"Harry, what are we-"

His hands forced my wrists above my head and against the wall to pin them down. His sweet, pink lips crashed onto mine and his groin pushed up against my cunt to grind against it. 

"What's going on?" I slightly broke my lips from the heated kiss, making Harry roll his eyes in the back of his head at my irony.

"I'm trying something I know neither of us have ever done before." He confessed.

"What is it?"

"Wait." He shushed me with his lips, as I felt his hands dig into my hips making me gasp for air. The way his tongue glided into my mouth and made me choke on my own air was exhilarating.

His fingers curled under the band of my white miniskirt and swiftly pulled it down and it hit my ankles, I slowly stepped out of it. Harry unzipped the front of my army green quarter zip jacket. I was now left in a revealing pink lace bra, and pink lace underwear with a dainty bow on the front.

"Now if you think your high on your orgasm, you actually will be this time." He moaned into my mouth.

I felt my underwear get slipped down from underneath me, and he pulled a condom out of his back pocket. He still managed to pull his pants down, slip the condom on his hard cock, and make out with me all at the same time.

Sensational.

Without any warning, I felt his hardness slip into my entrance and my muscles squeeze around him. This was definitely the craziest place I was going to have sex by far.