84

Bree Tyler

"Where?" He questioned, making me turn my head softly over my shoulder and I smirked widely at him.

"You'll love it." I bit my lip, as I hopped out of the bed.

"Please tell me that you're driving." He groaned, although he couldn't sleep I still suspected that he wouldn't be up for driving after a long day of swimming.

"Well it wouldn't be a surprise if you were the one driving, now would it?" I raised my brows, grabbing him by his large and soft hands, pulling him up out of the bed.

We quietly crept out of Niall's spare bedroom hand-in-hand, we had to be sneaky if we were going to get out unnoticed. This felt like being young and a teenager all over again, sneaking out of the house at late hours of the night and trying to not let my mother catch me. But Niall was the complete opposite of my mother, that's for sure.

We softly opened the door, we just really didn't want to wake Niall up. It's always shitty of guests at the house to wake up the owners who invited you over in the first place, then you'll just feel bad if you have some human decency.

I didn't lock the door, because I know we'd be back soon if we don't get caught by the cops. Niall will be fine, no ones going to break in his house, he bloody lives in the middle of nowhere just like Harry and I.

I hopped into the front seat of the black polished car that I've never driven before, I looked at Harry to the side, smirking widely. He looked back at me with a suspicious smile, as he flicked on the radio that blasted some pop tunes that I won't remember the melody of in an hour.

I didn't know how long the drive was going to take, but I had mesmerized the location and address like the back of my hand from always coming here. I came here when I was bored, or wanted to get away from home a bit when I was a teen. I even still came here as an adult, but no longer needed to quietly sneak out of the house the minute I legally turned eighteen.

I was excited, but really hoping that we don't get caught. We'll get screwed, and if the police find us. We could possibly go to jail or get a minor felony, both of which that has happened to me before; with different circumstances.

"Bree, where are we?" Harry asked, as he stood in front of the building looking at in shock.

"I'm going to show you where I spent most of my... teenage days." I quivered my lip, as I grabbed his hand and pulled him around to the back of the building.

"Tell me what this place is." He demanded, as I released his hand so he could get the windows open. He was better at this stuff than I. It was raining and the glass shields were coated in slipperiness, making it harder to actually pry them open.

Of course, he got the widow unlocked with the magic of just being himself, slightly making a small grunt as he peeled the glass up.

I whispered, "wait here." And hopped through the window into the building. My feet crashed onto the gymnasium/cafeteria floors. Here I was again, in my old high school.

Although, it wasn't really that old considering I only graduated three years ago when I turned eighteen. I'm surprised I even graduated honestly, I've failed so many classes but when I got my shit together and started working hard on my grades again, I was surprised when I still got my gap and gown.