002

Bree Tyler

I woke up, my hands were restrained and my I felt like I couldn't breathe, couldn't talk, couldn't scream.

I saw Harry standing in front of me, I looked down and saw my hands cuffed into chains, the room was dark and the only source of light was a tall standing lamp.

Harry paced back and forth holding a clip board in his hand, aggressively clicking a ballpoint pen.

"Harry, let me go!" I tried to scream but my mouth was covered in tape, nothing except a muffle came out.

He looked over at me hearing my mumbling, I stomped my feet on the ground to boost his attention.

"Oh!" He exclaimed in refreshment "she's awake." He smirked walking over to me kneeling down our faces one inch apart, his emerald eyes stared into my caramel brown ones.

I nodded my head as tears filled my eyes when all my thoughts came together, he took me to his house so he could do this to me, he gave me rum and slipped something in my drink, I passed out, now I'm here.

He tucked a piece of my thin brown hair behind my ear and leaned closer to me if that was even possible.

"We can do this my way..or the hard way, your choice, love." He whispered.

I felt sick at the use of his pet name.

He pushed away from me, pulling a switch blade out of his pocket "so what do you say Bree?"

I couldn't respond to his question because of the sticky duck tape taped on my lips.

"Oh.." he mumbled resting a finger on his diamond shaped lips "you can't talk..." he realized smirking, but I think he knew all along and wanted to tease me into doing it his way, as if I had a choice.

He switched to the blade and I saw its sharp point, he walked over to me and pressed it close to my neck, I could feel the cold metal, I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

I'm dying today, I still had so much to live for, so much I hadn't done yet.

"Make a sound and I'll press it harder and closer, understand?" He said referring to the blade, bringing his fingers up to the tape on my lips.

I nodded and he laughed under his breath "good."

He ripped the tape of my lips with his strong muscles, it burned, I rubbed my lips with my deep red painted pointer and middle finger to relieve the pain.

"Now that you can speak properly, you only talk when I ask you a question. No exceptions." He paced back and fourth again playing with the switch blade, throwing it blade first up into the air and catching it.

He aimed it at me like he was going to throw it, towards me, when he saw the look in my fearful eyes he responded with a hard chuckle "only kidding, love."

That was a hilarious joke Harry, really I'm amazed.

I'm worried.

"Okay. No more jokes." He cleared his throat touching the tip of the switch blade with his middle finger drawing a tad of blood, he didn't even wince in pain "So my way, I hold you ransom or I could just kill you for my own enjoyment, but what would I get out of that? Well the enjoyment would be listening to your painful screams but, that would only last five hours you know? Slowly taking your limbs off one by one hearing you scream and beg for me to stop." He rambled on like this was something normal you would talk about on a day to day basis with someone you just had met at a coffee shop.