050

Bree Tyler

"Harry, what's that?" Niall chuckled in humor, pointing to Harry's friendship bracelet.

Harry had asked Niall to come over for a meeting, or something like that. I wasn't allowed to know anything they were talking about, though.

I thought about sitting under the vents to hear the conversation that was held in a room I've never been in, but I didn't. I wasn't going to invade their privacy, as much as I wanted to.

"Don't be mean." I said to Niall, "it's a bracelet."

"I'm sorry Harry." Niall winked at me, following my instructions. I shook my head with a smile.

"You better fucking be sorry." Harry said to Niall, I laughed under my breath at the two boys angrily conversing.

"Oh, Bree." Niall piped up out of the blue, "did you practice the harmonica yet?" He winked, because he let me keep it.

"Yes I have been practicing almost every night." I smiled, I had practiced before bed some nights if I wasn't to tired. "And thank you for letting me keep it by the way."

"Are you as good as me?" He chuckled under his breath.

"Not even close to your level." I crossed my arms with a head shake, he snickered.

"Okay, enough of that." Harry started, he was getting jealous of course. He always thinks Niall is flirting with me, he is just being nice.

Over the days, it's been four days since the whole "kicking me out" thing went down. I'm still upset over it, but I'm not going to leave.

I will chain myself to a bed if it's that necessary.

I don't want to leave Niall, either. He's nice, I could consider him a friend. And If I have to leave Harry, Niall follows along those lines of people I have to forget about.

But, I truly couldn't live without Harry.

Maybe I'm being dramatic. Most kidnapping victims would be in pure and utter joy to leave their abductor, but I'm not. It breaks my heart more and more everyday when I look back on memories. My life has never been this fulfilled, this is the the most fun I've had in a while. And I used to drink, party, and have sex every night, so that's saying something.

He makes me feel alive.

Harry Styles

I watched Bree twiddle her thumbs in thought, and the sounds of a greedy Niall raiding my fridge.

Fuck, I'm going to miss her.

She makes me feel alive.

I don't know how I even lived when I hadn't held her captive yet. I kidnapped other woman, but oh Bree... she filled my head with thoughts that I never thought I'd think and she makes me feel emotions that I thought I'd never feel again. Then she just doesn't want to leave? That just puts more pressure on me. I don't want her getting hurt.

The only way she'll be safe is if I let her go, and I'm not changing my mind.

Her safety is my main priority, and I'm not letting my fucking emotions get in the way of that.

Bree Tyler

I swiftly stepped up the spiral staircase, but I couldn't get to the second floor before someone called out my name.

"Where are you going, Bree?" Harry called out

"Sleep." I shouted back, he nodded.

But I wasn't actually going to go to sleep.