035

Bree Tyler

I woke up with my body on top of Harry's, we were both naked, breast to chest. I smiled at him, his eyes were still waking up.

"Hey." He groaned tiredly.

"Hi." I gave him a peck on the cheek, he returned it. "I can't believe what happened last night." I was astonished to say the least.

"I'm honestly not surprised." He smirked, snaking his hands down my bare legs and under my ass.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I usually have sex with everyone, so." He shrugged.

"What the hell?" I was kind of angry now. What did he mean, everyone?

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

"So all of the sudden I'm just everyone?" I asked. "Am I not your sweet pea, or baby?" I referred to all the pet names he called me yesterday in bed.

My throat ran dry, and my mind went blank. I shouldn't have done what I did with him last night, now he's acting like this. Just how he said he would.

"N-" he started to argue.

I gulped the lump down in my throat. Running my hands through my hair. I closed my eyes and sighed before opening my big mouth.

"I really like you, Harry!" I admitted, "like you so much, I know it's childish but, I don't care. I'm being honest and-" my voice started to run quieter.

"W-wait, what? You do?" He grabbed my chin with an confused expression on his face.

"Yes!" I gripped my hair

"I-"

"You what? You don't like me anymore now that you fucked me? Noted." I cocked my head to the side, shoving his hands away from my body and getting off of the bed.

"No, it's the exact opposite!" He exclaimed. "I like you a lot!" He shook his head.

"You do?" I furrowed my brows, "than treat me like you like me."

"Look, I'm not good at this whole thing, okay?" He admitted, "I've never felt any emotions for anyone before, that was until I kidnapped you. I-I don't know how to act, how to think, how to speak, what to do. Okay? Just give me a break, please Bree. Its all new to me." He begged.

"Okay." I nodded, "I understand you. Just please don't leave, just please tell me what you said at the club are all lies, tell me again. Tell me those words were all bullshit, please. I need to hear you say it." I pleaded over and over again.

His expression dropped, he looked tired. But I needed to hear him, hear him say it so I could get the twisted words through my twisted head.

"Bree at the club all those lies, they were all just bullshit, okay? All lies. At first, they weren't lies, they were true. But now, they're just lies. Believe me." He convinced.