66

Bree Tyler

I had woken up to the sounds of a coffee machine buzzing. I realized I slept on the couch last night, the couch that was opposite to the one Harry slept on.

Looking up, I saw Harry standing in the kitchen with his body rested against the light blue painted walls. His hands rested behind his head, his cross pendant dangled along his naked chest, and black name-brand boxers that barely covered his pubic bone.

I slowly got up from the couch and rubbed my temples to reduce the dizziness from my quick stance and my blurry vision. I walked over to Harry, my kneecap popping in every few steps I took.

I crossed my arms and looked him up and down, we were almost the same height so he barely had to look down to observe my tired features.

"Good morning to me..." Harry stretched out, making me look confused. I looked down, and audibly gasped when I noticed my breast was basically out of my shirt. How did I not notice! Fuck! My eyes widened, as I immediately tucked my boob back into the loose tank top where it belonged.

"Good morning." I said coldly in anger at myself, I can't believe that just happened.

"What's up with you?" He snickered, biting his pierced lip.

"I'm hungover, tired, and sex deprived." I groaned with a stupid joke being the third reason. I tiredly rubbed my bloodshot eyes.

"I could help with all three of those," he suggested. "Well.. except the first and second one."

I laughed slightly, "I'd be honored."

I walked over to the fridge, the cold air making me immediately wake up. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at the different options of meals and drinks. I settled for just a boxed bottle of coconut water for now to help my slightly hungover mind.

"I was awake you know?" Harry chuckled under his breath, I looked over at him as he sipped the plain black coffee that had just finished brewing.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, even though I had a slight idea what he was mentioning.

"Last night. I was going to finish that beer, too." He grimaced, making me slightly roll my eyes.

"No you were asleep. I saw you, your eyes were closed."

"You kissed me for ten seconds, but I never told you to stop." He brought up, making my cheeks flush red at the irony.

"You were bloody unconscious." I exclaimed, making him shake his head with a tut to his finger.

"I was not, my eyes were just closed." He remarked.

"Well regardless, I thought you had passed out so I wasn't going to kiss you anymore. It's invasive, unless I'm for sure you'd want me to kiss you." I bit my swollen lip.

"I always want to kiss you, sweet pea." He flirtatiously winked with a smirk, making my insides melt and my cheeks heat up like a toasting marshmallow.

I took the last sip of the bottled coconut water before tossing it in the garbage can. Harry pulled me close to him, snuggling his arm around my back. His lips puckered up against mine unexpectedly, I had no other option then to of course kiss him back. The kiss got heated, but I halted my putting my hand on his chest and jokingly retreating.

"Coffee breath much?" I chuckled as he had just finished a cup of hot coffee, he sarcastically gasped pretending to be offended. He let go of my waist and went into the bathroom, and I knew it was to brush his teeth the minute I heard the faucet start to run.