047

Bree Tyler

Disappointed? I thought, I clicked my tongue and put my hands on my hips in confusion.

I stormed out of the chamber, "Harry you are not fucking doing this to me, again!" I called out for him. We shared an intimate moment together, then he just shut me out. He already did this once, I won't let him do it twice.

"I'm sorry." He muttered, "but it has to be this way." I looked at him propped against the wall with his arms folded over each other and him biting his bottom lip in anxiousness.

"Fuck I need a cigarette." I whined, as I felt the tears stream down my eyes and my mouth part slightly.

"Me too," he said in monotone and no remorse. I watched as he pulled a box of a random cigarette brand out of those endless back jean pockets, a lighter followed behind it.

He shook the box roughly and tapped the bottom against his hand, opening up the carton and handing me the stick. I thanked him sarcastically because I was very furious, propping myself against the wall next to him as he lit the cigarette dangling between my lips for me. I lit the one dangling between his lips for him. It has always been that way since the day I got here.

I inhaled and exhaled the smoke, blowing it in his face because I was pissed off at him. He turned his head away so the smoke wouldn't get in his eyes. I scoffed under my breath.

"Can I at least have a bed to sleep on tonight?" I questioned, I really didn't feel like sleeping on the couch. It was starting to become uncomfortable, it was also very sweaty with my orgasm that Harry lustfully fingered me to.

"I have a spare room for you," he sighed. "I always have, but I wanted you to sleep with, with me." He repeated the second to last word twice.

"I'm sorry but I am most definitely not sleeping with you tonight." I huffed, standing my ground. God, he made me so fucking mad it was unhealthy.

"I know." He sighed deeply, "follow me." He suggested. And I did as he said.

I was led to the three doors in the middle. I knew the spooky and scary room with grain lighting and Scream character masks was behind the middle door. Harry led me into the right one beside it.

As soon as Harry led me through, I gasped in awe and shock.

My new room was probably the only colorful part of the house. The walls were a deep red color, just like my manicured nails. When I looked around, I saw two cream colored dressers right next to my bed that had a white headboard with diamonds crusted into it and around the edges. I saw a television hung up on the wall right across from my bed. Then, I saw a shoe rack that held red high heels, black high heels, and white sneakers.

"This is mine?!" I shouted in excitement.

"Yes," he said as if it was obvious.

"Wow," my eyes bugged. I couldn't even believe it, I walked over to my bed and sat down on it. It was so comfortable, much more comfortable than the couch, and that was saying something.

"Night Br-" Harry started to talk, but immediately I cut him off with a shout.

"No!" I shouted, "you don't get to walk away from this like you always do." I stood my ground, "you've hurt me once, and I swear with everything, that I will not fucking let you do it again." I crossed my arms in a fuming anger.

"I can't tell you, okay?!" He shouted right back. "Bree, you'll fucking flip out on me." he sighed, talking much quieter than before.

"No, the thing that is making me flip out is I feel like you're using me." I shook my head in disbelief.