037

Bree Tyler

Do you know that sick feeling you get in your stomach when you know you're about to do something wrong? Something, so wrong and betrayal. That is what I am feeling right now as my hand was rested on the metal handle of the door.

Niall was downstairs, Harry had some business to take care of today. And the business, I didn't know what it was. But I never questioned it. It was simply just none of my, well, business..

I told Niall that I had to quickly go do something upstairs. He sent me off, accepting my request. But this was what I was about to do, I'm honestly surprised he gave in that easily. But this is Niall we are talking about, good-looking, sweet, charming, easy going, funny, Niall.

I creaked the door, taking deep breathes of the scary room that was about to behold my sight. I shouldn't be freaking out, I've been in here before. But I've never actually looked around, I just saw everything in detail. I guess I wasn't scared of the room, I was more scared of finding out who Harry truly was.

Here goes nothing, I guess.

Once I stood in the ominous grain room, my blood ran cold. It looked the same as I remembered, but there was still so much more to discover, to look in to.

I adverted my eyes all around, it looked the same as last time. Except, I never checked the closet. I was scared to find out what was behind the two wardrobe doors.

I walked over to the closet, swallowing the lump in my throat as I unhinged the lock and
opened it. I looked and saw movie CD's of Scream, and bricks of cocaine. Stacks of money. They all were all placed nicely on the shelves. The CD's on the top all in a line, they were all the same movie. The cocaine bricks were placed on top of each other on the bottom shelf, and the money was nicely stacked with an elastic wrapped around it on the middle shelf. All three shelves held something different.

What is it with Harry and Scream? Didn't he say he hated horror movies? I don't know why he would have a shrine of the character Scream. He had a collection of the masks, now the movies?

I didn't expect this. I knew he did drugs and was rich, but I didn't expect him to have this much of both, especially the horror movies. And the only horror movies were Scream. Which, I found quite peculiar.

I shut the door, exhaling a breath and exiting the grainy, mysterious room. All I wanted to know was more, and now I have. Was I surprised? Kind of. Am I scared of Harry now? I always have been, but not as much as I first was. I stopped being scared of him the first and only time we have ever had sex. Which, was only a week ago.

I walked down the steps and saw Niall sitting on the couch. The couch I rode Harry on last night. Flashbacks entered my mind of the night before-

"I'm not a fan of this skirt."

"Damnit Harry."

"Ride me?"

I shook away the seductive flashbacks away as Nialls eyes locked with my lustful ones.

"You okay, Bree?" Niall slurred in suspicion, pierced brows furrowed.

"Y-yeah." I shook my head with a smile, "of course I'm okay." I said this time, flustered, but not stuttering as much. I put my hair behind my scarred ear, sitting by Niall on the couch.

"No, somethings up." He tutted, "I know it."

How does he always know everything?!

"No. I'm fine, seriously." I chuckled, looking my brown eyes into his blue ones.