89

(Unedited I'm sorry!!)

Bree Tyler

Welp, here we are.

Harry forced to take me to the doctors, the mix of being sleep deprived and the constant dizziness feeling, I've been pretty bitchy towards him. He was getting angry with me and insisted that I went to the doctors. I tried to argue with him and complain that there was no way I was going to the doctors office, but he didn't put up with it anymore and was getting frustrated about the attitude I had been having with him. And frankly, so was I.

So the doctors is where we are.

We're both sitting in the waiting room waiting to be called back. I had just filled out a form and handed it to the receptionist, so we should be getting called back to see the doctor soon.

"What do you think the doctors gonna say?" Harry asked, the minute I sat down next to him on the couch after handing in the filled out document to the front desk.

"I'm not sure." I pondered, looking at the fish tank in front of me. I've always been curious about why doctors offices or dentist offices have put fish tanks in the waiting rooms, but I'm curious about everything.

"Do you want me to go back with you?" He questioned, although whatever answer I responded with he'd come back into the doctors room with me regardless.

"Do I have a choice?" I shook my head, holding his hand in my own.

"Glad you've started to learn that." He smirked, making me chuckle under my breath and kiss his lips that had been curled up.

"Bree Tyler?!" A friendly nurse popped her head through the door. She smiled at me when I stood up at the mention of my name.

Me and Harry walked over to the nurse, she murmured a "right this way," as she showed us towards a room that had a smell of chemicals and bleach.

Me and Harry walked in, she motioned for both of us to sit in the chair. I noticed the way she kept giving Harry weird looks because I was the only one supposed to be in here, but I suppose his intimidating resting bitch face; or just his face in general scared her from telling him to leave.

"I'm Nurse Pauline." She smiled, pointing at her plastic name tag clipped on her light blue scrubs.

After conversing for awhile, just typing in some information about me into the computers and leaving it for documentation, she spoke again.

"Okay..." she hummed, clicking the last key on the standalone keyboard. "Doc should be in here shortly." She smiled, leaving me and Harry on our toes and exiting out of the room.

She didn't discuss any important information, more just about why I was here and how I felt but I didn't go into detail and she didn't respond to my questions in anyway besides just typing them down.

"I'm nervous.." I bit my quivering lip, looking over to Harry. He looked me up and down, rubbing his hand up my thigh and over my center that had been covered up by a layer of jean material.

"Harry!" I smacked his hand away, "you'll tease me anywhere.." I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Miss Tyler?" I heard a males voice and a head peek in behind the door. Fuck, I keep getting distracted. How long has the doctor been standing there?

"Oh hi." I smiled, awkwardly waving.

"Ah, yes and before you ask I saw all of that." He smiled with a low chuckle, his eyes looking like he just saw the pits of hell.

"Really?" I gasped, covering my mouth in embarrassment. I looked over at Harry, who just shrugged like this was an accomplishment.

"Don't worry, I've seen worse." He smiled, showing his crooked teeth. I lowly chuckled out of my embarrassment.