018

No Perspective-

Harry walked through the front door, coming home from a days mission of killing and cleaning the mess up after.

Harry saw Bree on the couch, she was passed out and the television was flickering different actors and different voices buzzed on the screen.

Harry walked over to the couch in the living room where Bree was located, he looked at her; specifically her neck. Blood was coming out from the wound little by little and Bree had no idea. The only thing that came from her mouth were soft whines of pain.

Harry looked shocked, he would've expected her to feel it if blood was coming out of her wounded neck. But she didn't feel it, not a thing.

"Bree." Harry shook her lightly to prevent blood from spilling out the wound.

"Bree!" He shook her more.

"Breelyn Anna Tyler!" and that's what did it.

"Harry!" She gasped, blood coming out from the wound slightly faster.

"Oh my god, Bree your throat." He muttered, turning her over on her back, lifting her up and cradling her in his two buff arms.

"It's okay, you'll be fine." Harry said, bolting up the stairs with Bree tight in his arms.

Once Harry reached up stairs with poor Bree in his arms, he sat her on his bed that was in his bedroom.

"Arch your back." Harry said and Bree had no idea how that would help the situation, but she indeed followed Harrys orders as soon as she left Harrys arms and was laid down on the soft mattress.

"I'll be right back." Harry reassured, and Bree nodded slightly, she couldn't fully nod; since the injury on her bloody throat.

Bree heard rummaging in the bathroom, glass breaking and cabinets shutting. Once a cabinet was slammed shut, Bree was in shock when Harry walked loudly into the bedroom where Bree laid, Harry looked worried and guilty. He rummaged through the plastic first aid-kit as he sat down on the bed beside her.

"Let's get you cleaned up, alright?" Harry whispered into Bree's ear and she nodded weakly, tears lightly welted her eyes from the pain she felt on the opened wound.

Harry, pulled a bandage wrap out of the first aid-kit. You know, the wrap you put on a sprained wrist or twisted ankle.

The worried and rushed Harry grabbed some rubbing alcohol and a cotton swap from the kit. Opening the rubbing alcohol substance and dipping the swab in it. He then twisted it, ridding the extra strong liquid.

"This is going to hurt." Harry said, lightly pressing the rubbing alcohol coated swab against Bree's open wound, she let out a high pitch, quiet, shriek.

"It's okay.." Harry shushed her, rubbing the swab back and fourth to clean the wound that was still lightly bleeding out. Blood crusted around the blade slit, the sight was menacing.

Harry then took the bandage wrap, tearing it off with his teeth when the length was just right.

He took his hands under Bree's head, lightly lifting it up, then wrapped the bandage lightly around her neck so it wouldn't choke her or cut off circulation.

Bree Tyler

Once Harry wrapped the bandage around my neck, he lightly set my head down.

He started putting the things back into the kit, the bandage wrap, the rubbing alcohol. My neck felt fine, still a little sore and weak though. I felt a bit dizzy from the amount of blood I had lost.