032

Bree Tyler

Harry was asleep in front of me on the couch. He looked so, gentle. His chestnut hair was all ruffled and his eyes were peacefully shut. Peaceful sighs left his lips and his bottom lip was pouted out; making him look grumpier than he actually was.

He fell asleep before me. We were watching a movie, a boring one. I had almost fell asleep, but he did before me. Now I couldn't sleep because I was busy admiring his sleep to focus on my own.

Who knew someone that did all kinds of illegal things, could look so peaceful at the resting state?

I threw the blanket off of my body, and stood up. I held it over him and draped it over his body. He tossed and turned once I did so, but he eventually snuggled up to it. His bare torso had now been hidden by the soft and cozy black blanket.

I was tempted to give him a little kiss on the cheek, but I didn't. I don't want to wake him up.

So, I instead laid back in my original seat and I watched him sleep in awe. Weird, isn't it? The act of someone sleeping, calms me. It's comforting. Knowing someone else is at a state of comfort rather than myself.

An hour or two later of staring and smiling, his eyes awoke. I smiled at him, then quickly turned my head away so he wouldn't get an idea that I had been staring at him for the past hours.

"Good morning." I fake yawned and stretched, pretending that I had just woken up.

"Morning," Harry looked suspicious at me, but he never said anything about it.

"You sleep good?" I stopped fake yawning.

"I mean, I guess as good as sleep can be. What about you?" He asked.

"Good." I smiled.

He nodded, grabbing the remote and flicking on the television.

A scary movie came on, I looked over to Harry and suggest we continue to watch it. But Harry had already turned it off in the blink of an eye, literally.

Strange.

My throat started to become parched, so I stood up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Do you want a glass of water?" I offered to Harry.

"No." He looked over his shoulder to reply, I nodded.

I grabbed the glass cup from the shelf above me, putting the glass onto the built in water dispenser on the fridge.

As I held it there, waiting for it to fill up; something or someone pressed behind me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Harry, his hips pressed against my behind.

"W-what are you doing?" I smirked.

"Nothing," he said cheekily. But he was clearly doing something because I felt his lips attach to my neck; he started to suck.

I felt his lips pull and nip at my skin, I already knew a purple bruise was going to appear on my neck sooner or later.

"F-fuck." I groaned as I felt his hands roll down my chest; I was starting to sense the purple mark form. I closed my eyes as my head lulled back onto his bare tatted shoulder.

Waves of euphoria filled my spine, his warm skin felt soothing, it was everything I wanted to feel right now.

I was just getting lost in the moment of him. My neck started to hurt in a good way, and my body started to raise goosebumps in pleasure.