79

Bree Tyler

"Don't fucking leave my side, okay?" Harry whispered in my ear, pulling me closer to his body and I didn't think we could get even closer as we both walked up the steps to the front door.

"Okay." I nodded with a small swallow, making him kiss the top of my head and kick open the door with his strong legs and forceful foot.

I looked around, and some of the windows had been opened. And all the kitchen cabinets were open, some plates on the counters, and spilled vodka on the table.

What, did they come over to have a nice evening dinner?

I rolled my eyes, I don't know why Samuel and Leo would leave me and Harry's house unorganized by taking stuff out of the cabinets.

"You're back, finally." Leo slow clapped walking down the stairs, where was Samuel?

"Where's father?" Harry asked and gritted his teeth together.

Can't his crazy side of the family just leave us alone for once? Cannot catch a fucking break, honestly.

"Oh, you know.." he shrugged, "he went back home because he has something else to take care of. But, I'm here."

"What do you want from us, Leo?" Harry said, as my eyes started to fill with stressful tears. I can't cry, no crying.

"Quit playing stupid. You know why, and now I'm here to kill the only thing that has ever made you happy, she's the only thing you've got H." Leo smirked and moved his eyes towards mine, as Harry held his head down.

"You're mad that I beat you up when you hurt our fucking sister and killed my fucking girlfriend?" Harry bit his lip so hard I thought it would bleed, "you're still fucking mad about that?!"

"Well don't make me sound like the bad guy." Leo sinisterly surrendered, making me just want to fucking put a gun to his little head.

"We're both the bad guys here, but in different ways. So why don't you just go move on with your sad little life, and get the fuck out of me and my friend Bree's, house!" Harry shouted at Leo, a blue vein bursting out from the side of his neck, that happens a lot when he's angry. It's hot, if I'm being honest.

"Just a friend." Leo scoffed, looking at me who was the 'friend.'

"Leo you know she's more than that, but we both hate labels." Harry admitted, walking up the stairs and to his brother, whispering in my ear and telling me to stay put.

"Mhm." Leo purred and gradually picked his long fingernails.

Harry grabbed him by the polo collar like I had to the bouncer earlier. He slowly leaned in his ear and whispered something that I just can't repeat. Leo's eyes widened, and Harry immediately smirked his lips up in satisfactory.

"This isn't over Harry." Leo clenched his fists, as Harry let the mans collar go with an unclamp of his hand and release of his fingers.

"Bye Leo." I said sarcastically with a smirk, twiddling my fingers at him making him roll his eyes in defeat as he slammed the front door shut.

I bursted out into a small chuckle, for I had been right and wasn't hallucinating earlier at the club he was actually there.Leo was mad and pissed at both of us, what a fucking pussy?

I walked upstairs with Harry and into our room, he had thankfully gotten the bathroom shower fixed, so I decided that I'll wash up a little bit after being at the club.

"Harry, do you want to shower with me?" I asked, biting my lip not knowing if he'll say yes or no because of the trauma he has with that enclosed glass steam box that is also very humid.