82

Bree Tyler

(Slight TW)

"Oh you're gonna get it!" Niall said, tickling me as I stood right on the ledge of the pool.

"No!" I playfully squealed, trying to push him off of me so I he didn't throw me into the deep waters.

Niall had invited me and Harry over just to take a swim in his pool, I didn't even know Niall had a pool. It makes sense why he would invite us over, it's summer, it's hot outside, and me and Harry should probably to something instead of being inside of the house banging each other all day as good as it feels. But the pool is fun. Harry had been reclining on the sunbathing chair with his shirt off and swim trunks dangerously low on his prominent hips.

The surround system speakers were blaring a radio station with songs that were familiar, some popular pop albums  and some summer songs like Katy Perry for instance

The surround system speakers were blaring a radio station with songs that were familiar, some popular pop albums and some summer songs like Katy Perry for instance. Just a bunch of different types of music.

"You shouldn't have splashed me with water!" He chuckled, throwing me in the pool and causing me to pinch my nose as I prepared for the waves to crash on my body.

I loved running, but swimming just always had my heart. There was always something so drawing about the water, it was craving. Enchanting.

I shivered the minute the cold water hit my body, causing a large splash of water to come up as my weight smacked down. I chuckled when I popped my face up and it hit the surface. I looked at a smirking Niall.

"You're coming in here with me!" I furrowed my combed brows and bit my lip. I grabbed his hand, and he smiled as his thumb lightly brushed against my skin, before I pulled him into the water next to me.

I released his hands, but he only pulled my body closer to him.

"I can swim, it's okay." I smiled, shaking my head to the side slightly as his grip around my waist only got tighter.

"Never can be too sure, the water is pretty deep." He raised his brows, as I could feel his hot breath hitting my neck.

"I suppose." I shrugged, "Harry come swim with us!" I called out, he didn't look at me.

"No, I don-" he started talking in protest, but the minute he looked up from his magazine seeing me and Niall in the pool with his arms wrapped close around me, he went cross and hopped off of the chair and dove straight into the water with a big splash.

His head poked up from the water, and he shanked on my legs, the force causing me to let go of Niall's neck and pull me down into the water with a shriek of surprise.

I was suddenly lifted up and I now had been in the hands of Harry. Two angry men mad-dogging each other, and I had been in the open arms of one of them.

"No one gets to hold you like that, except me." Harry whispered in my ear, "especially when you're in that fucking bathing suit." He smirked, making my lips part at his words that sounded like how the hot sun slowly melts cold ice cream.