046

Bree Tyler

(TW)

Back at home, it was now just me and Harry. The awkward silence filled the living room, after the club both of our euphoric highs wore off.

"So, uhm-" I started to break the tension with a clear of my throat, "what do we do?"

"About what?" He turned his head, his green orbs piercing my brown ones.

"Us." I replied, "it's clear we are supposed to be more than enemies. I like you, you like me. We both agreed on that, didn't we?"

"And we both agreed that the first time we kissed it was only going to be a one time thing-" He sighed deeply.

"But it wasn't just a one time thing." I finished his sentence.

"Exactly. I can't stay away from you." He groaned in frustration, balling his fists at his sides.

I crawled over to him, maybe this would either end good or bad, I'll have to wait and see. I kissed his lips, and he kissed mine back. We were both breaking the promise he said, perhaps the "thing" we had wasn't over, not yet.

I felt his hands prop under my thighs in lust as he straightened his body out. He sat me on his hardness through his jeans, I whined slightly as I felt his hands crawl around my back and unzip my emerald green slip dress.

"This is okay, right?" He asked for consent, I nodded. At this rate, we both were liars and couldn't keep a promise. But that's the fun part.

I felt the release of the dress come off and my skin could finally breathe, the dress was quite tight around my waist and chest. My hair got messed up when the material came off, but that didn't matter, by the end of this, my hair was going to be sweaty and tangled, anyways.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he muttered under his breath, making my cheeks flush red at his compliment.

I hate to say it, but he made me flustered.

Once my dress was off and I was only in a matching black lace bra and black lace underwear, I felt him easily lift me up and slam me down on the couch. He hovered over me, as I tugged on his shirt, wanting it off in an instant.

"If you want it off so bad, you take it off." He moaned slightly in my ear, referring to his shirt. I smirked slightly, grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it up and over his head.

His hands crept into the band of my underwear, he slipped them down revealing my bottom half, I was now only left in a lace bra that held my big breasts. We were moving quite fast, but it's nothing we hadn't done before.

"Finger yourself with me." He muttered into my ear, I didn't know what he meant.

"What does that mean?" I asked, I was experienced in the sex kind of department. But I've never heard of what he just said.

"You're going to take my finger, and fuck your sweet little cunt with it." He seductively demanded. "Touch yourself in anyway you want, but use my finger as you do it." I felt his chest heave against mine.

"Oh, okay-" I panted out in pleasure as I grabbed his large finger and dragged it along my folds.

I pinched my eyes shut in the pleasurable pain as I lightly stuck his finger inside me, but barely.

I stuck his middle finger farther inside of me, I've missed feeling his fingers in me. I really did, but I would never tell him that. That'll only boost his ego more than it is already boosted to the sky rocket.

"Fuck-" we both moaned at the same time as I pumped his finger faster and harder inside of me. I stuck all of it in, it was barely anything compared to the length of his dick, though.