048

Bree Tyler

I awoke with a Harry nuzzled into my collarbone. He was awake, I could tell as I felt his eyelashes bat back and forth against my skin.

"Harry?" I whispered, trying to get his attention.

His head shot up and his pupils dilated, covering the redness of his eyes from the tears he heavily shed last night.

"H-hi." He stuttered in embarrassment, scratching the back of his head. He cleared his throat before speaking again, "sorry if last night was- weird."

"It wasn't weird." I murmured, making his confused head slightly tilt to the right.

"Yes it was?" He said in shock, but it was more of a question.

"Nope," I shook my head, "Harry crying is fine." I sighed because he couldn't understand that crying is just as strong as any other emotion, it does not make you weak, at all.
"Cry all you fucking want." I ranted.

"Sometimes tears are better hidden." He shrugged. I didn't respond because the truth was that he was somewhat right, got me there.

After exactly sixteen minutes of nothing but comfortable silence, he spoke up. But it wasn't the words I wanted to hear right now, I could've gone without them.

"It's still too dangerous for you here, I need to let you go soon." He shakily sighed, it looked as if he was on the verge of tears again.

"Harry," I breathed out shakily, "please don't make me go. I want to stay here, with you." My voice strained with the tears approaching, "please." I whimpered, biting my bottom lip with my sharpest top teeth so the pain would overrule my sadness.

"You think this is easy for me?" Harry turned and kept direct eye contact with me, making me jump out of my shoes.

"I never said it was," I shook my head. "I just don't want to leave you."

"I don't want to kick you out, either." Harry blew air out of his mouth, "but you've gone fucking mad, baby." He sucked in the air he once blew out.

"Gone mad? Whatever do you mean? I'm not crazy?" I rambled on, what the hell was he implying?

"You don't want to leave the house I held you hostage in. You don't want to leave me, either." Harry chuckled under his breath and furrowed his brows, "that's what makes you crazy."

"I can't help my emotions, Harry" I calmly said and furrowed my brows together in anger and sadness; "I just want to be with you. Now you're hurting me, mentally. Because you confuse me all the damn time. One minute we're alright and the next you're fucking kicking me out. Why? Oh? Because it's 'too dangerous' whatever that fucking means." I was loosing my breath talking about this, I needed some fresh air.

"It is just better this way." He took one of my brown strands of hair, twirling it around his pointer finger before letting it drop back onto my bare shoulder.

"I-it's not. In the end we're both hurt. That's more dangerous don't you think?" I asked, what's more dangerous than having your emotions fucked with?

"You're right. Mental hurts more than physical pain." He grabbed me by the hand, "physical pain can be fixed, and mental.. sometimes. But, mental pain you can not die from. That's why I have to hurt you this way." He looked me up and down, taking me in and my emotions that he was playing with.

"Die?" I said softly, I felt my eyes widen at every word he spoke to me. I didn't want to die.

"It's a high possibility that will happen if you stay here with me." He dipped his head down, grabbing me by the chin.