040

No perspective

Although Harry never remembered meeting Bree, and Bree never remembered meeting Harry. He still always happened to make her favorite food, pancakes. And, he still got a tattoo of a butterfly on his torso. Simply because, he felt like it.

Bree Tyler

I woke up with a dry throat and tired eyes. A smoking cigarette in between my fingers two fingers and my head in Harry's lap.

I looked up at him with a smile, but it slowly faded as I realized he wasn't okay. His chest was rising and falling, he was trying to be as quiet as possible. Just like I was a night ago.

"Harry? Are you alright?" I asked, rubbing the tip of the cigarette on the coffee table.

"Y-yeah." He swallowed, "is it hot in here?" He fanned out his shirt, wiping his forehead.

"Personally, no." I rested my hand on my chest, "but I'll go turn up the AC." I said, getting off of the couch and walking over to the staircase.

The AC was right in the upstairs hallway, I glided up the steps and once I reached the second floor I turned the knobs to make it cold.

I descended back down the stairs and Harry was still panting.

"Harry, I don't think you're okay." I knitted my brows.

"I-I'm fine." He breathed out, "do you want some water?" He asked, walking over to the kitchen but I stopped him.

"I will get you the water, okay? Just hang tight." I pat his back slightly, he wanted to get the water for him and I. But I didn't let him, he needed to breathe. I needed to know what was wrong with him.

I grabbed two cups from the cabinet, filling them up with ice and water. I walked over to him sitting on the couch, his knees propped up and head hidden.

"Harry please-"

"No!" He shouted, "whatever the fuck you are trying to do, don't!" His face was red and his jaw was clenched. I jumped back at the shout, my heart pounding fast. I wanted to cry, I didn't like being yelled at by him. It only affected me if it was him yelling at me.

But only one of us could cry, and the other one would be there to comfort each other. And I didn't know for sure, but I felt as if Harry hit the breaking point. So, I sucked up my tears. I needed to be there for him instead.

"I am not trying to do anything," I swallowed.

"Yes the fuck you are!" Harry curled his hands into his hair, gripping it.

"Here. Take the water and calm down, please." I comforted, handing him the glass.

He looked at the glass and chuckled menacingly, "don't tell me to calm down." He said, snatching the glass of ice cold water from me and throwing the glass on the floor. A loud shatter broke throughout the living room, piercing my ears as water and glass was a mess on the tile floor.

"Fuck." I sighed, walking over to the mess Harry created and getting down on my hands and knees. I scooped the glass up with my hands. As I gathered the pieces of glass in my hands, my finger got cut on one of the pieces. I heard a gasp, it came from Harry towering over me.

I grunted as the blood spilled out, I winced dropping the glass back on the floor. I sucked on my finger to get rid of the blood. I tasted the metal, rusty, substance.

"Fucking glass," I shook my head in annoyance. Retrieving my finger from my mouth and going back to clean. Harry still hovered over me, his eyes wide and mouth agape.