92

Harry Styles

I've never seen her happier.

She finally fell asleep tonight, but I haven't. I've been up thinking about shit and in deep guilt for what's about to come.

She stayed cradled against my chest, and the beautiful ruby red ring circle housed on her left ring finger. She'd always loved that ring, figured I'd give it to her in the most romantic, heartwarming way possible.

God, she's so pretty. I didn't want to have to get up and wake her from her peaceful slumber. Especially considering she had just fallen asleep for the first time in 1 week and a half. I knitted my hands through her perfectly straight brown hair, everything about her was so perfect.

Her eyes might not be aligned straight, and her lips might be crooked, but in my eyes she's perfect lying against my bare chest.

I kissed her forehead, as I climbed out of bed and made sure to lightly put her head on the pillow. She couldn't wake up, she'd he pissed and grouchy at me and that's the last thing I could possibly want.

I walked out of the room, a sad look filling my eyes as I watched her soundly lay her head against the pillow. I shut the door quietly, before heading into the basement that I used to trap Bree in with a pen in my hand and a leather book in the other.

I sighed as I quietly shut the basement door, and walked into the dark room. I shivered, knowingly I kept her in here all this time, to only be in love with her all along in the end.

My back slid down the wall she used to lay, having to rest her poor head against the brick concrete. A sliver of the window being shown, she probably was so happy when she saw my car backing out of the driveway knowing that I wouldn't be back for quite some time. Only for me to come back, knowing she dreaded the minute she heard the front door open and an obnoxious woman's voice that was going to be my little 'pick me up' for the night.

I can't believe I used to be such an asshole, I still am. I haven't changed much, it's not that I necessarily want to change. I'd only change for Bree. I'm the fucked up asshole she fell in love with.

I squeezed my eyes shut as nervous beads of sweat began trickling down my forehead. I clicked the black ball of the pen, and whimpered as I opened the leather book and flicked throughout all of the pages to find a blank one at the end that hasn't been filled out with thoughts and emotions.

Many tears, sad thoughts, and hand cramps later, I had finished what needed to be done.

There is no going back now.

Bree Tyler

I awoke to Harry not under me like he always is. I knew something was off when I didn't feel the warm, dewy skin against my own. I looked around the room, flicking my brown eyes back and forth and awaited for him to come in. I had finally slept in what felt like forever, I just wish he was here when I woke up to make it all the more amazing.

I had still been upset about what happened with me and Charlie over the phone. The  way she just ranted and talked about how mad she was at me, hurt my heart to no extent. But, I needed to put on a brave face, true best friends wouldn't tell me that they hate me and that I'm stupid.

I hopped out of the bed, and ran my hands through my messy bed head, flicking my head downwards to manually pull the hair back and let it flow down my shoulder.

I walked down the stairs, to see Harry crying in his cup of coffee. He has always loved coffee, I didn't, and he never made it unless we were on vacation in Hawaii, which only happened once.

"Harry.. what's wrong?" I asked, walking up to him and he immediately wiped his eyes and looked up at me with a smile. "How can you be upset? We're engaged!" I exclaimed, trying to enlighten the mood but it didn't quite work as I planned it would've.