014

Click the image up top to see the new book cover!

Harry Styles

"Come eat, Bree!" I hollered from the kitchen so she could hear me from the dark basement.

"I'm coming!" She called back.

I smirked slightly, inappropriate thoughts circled my head, but they stopped when I saw her standing in front of me.

"Here." I said, sliding a plate on the island counter, she sat down on the barstool and picked at her eggs with a metal fork.

I stared at her, not intentionally; I just couldn't keep my eyes off of that "friendship" bracelet she always wore on her wrists.

Ive never had one of those bracelets, I've always wanted one; but you kind of need friends to have one of those friendship bracelets. It's called a friendship bracelet for a reason. When I was in kindergarten all the way up to fifth grade, since I dropped out of school and started ditching classes in sixth grade, I've seen kids with those bracelets. When I asked the kids that were always wearing the vibrant colored bracelets what the colorful string with beads on it meant, I was either shoved on the asphalt, or simply ignored.

I gazed at it, colorful beads attached to a string, and letter beads that spelled out BFF were on it to.

What does BFF stand for?

"What does BFF stand for?" I asked Bree my circulating thoughts, she was sitting across from where I was standing.

"Oh," she sat down her fork and lightly gripped the colorful beaded friendship bracelet "best friends forever."

"Thats corny." I muttered, and she shrugged her shoulders, returning to her food that was almost finished.

"Why does running help you calm down?" I asked, I heard and saw her running earlier, she just told me it helps her calm down, but I wanted to know why and how it calmed her down. This was the one thing I didn't know about her, why running calmed her down. I was curious.

"I don't want to talk about it." She shook her head.

"Why?" I furrowed my brows, knowing I'll get the answer out of her in five minutes.

"Because I don't want too, Harry. It's personal, and it's past times I'd rather not speak of." I saw tears brimming her brown eyes.

"You can tell me." I said, I really just wanted to know the answer, knowing things is better than not knowing anything.

Knowing things makes you above, being unknowing makes you lower, the underdog, clueless.

"You'll judge me." She wiped her cheek.

"Yeah, I probably will." I smirked.

A tear rolled off of her cheek and fell onto the black glass plate that was now empty of food.

"Seriously?" I chuckled sinisterly, why was she crying?

"Aww did I hurt your feelings?" I pouted my bottom lip, sarcastically.

"You don't and won't understand, Harry." She shook her head.