008

TW: HEAVY DRUG USE AND ADDICTION 

Sometimes when you're drunk, you can see better.

Bree Tyler

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?"

The previously question still lingered through the air, Harry hasn't responded yet, his pupils were wide and his mouth fell agape.

"Bree I-"

"Harry, I don't mean any intentions, it's just I'm still feeling nervous.." I sighed "from being assaulted. The alcohol coursing through my veins is keeping me awake- and I- I don't want to be alone."

"Breelyn, I don't-"

"I'll sleep on the floor," I interrupted "I just don't- want to be alone."

"It's wildly inappropriate, I'm your abducter and you want to be in the same room as me?" He shook his head looking star-struck.

"Harry, you aren't as bad as you seem-"

"We'll talk about this in my room." He muttered, walking to the stairs, stomping up the spiral staircase looking down at me.

I suddenly got drunkly giddy, I followed him up the stairs, my shoes clanking on each of the loud steps.

He pulled the bedroom door open to his room that I've only ever gotten a brief glance of this morning when I went to check on him hearing the loud sobs in the shower, his room was mostly black which wasn't surprising.

He sat on the floor propped up on the side of his bed frame, I sat at the front of his bed frame, we weren't sitting next to each other, but if I turned my head to the right; I would see his jade green eyes piercing my caramel brown ones.

"As I was saying," I continued my statement from earlier "Harry, you aren't as bad as you seem." I felt my head hang forward from my drunken state.

"Baby, you have no idea." He sighed, I turned to look at him, his emerald green eyes burning into my caramel ones, we both shifted our bodies to face each other.

"Drunken words are sober thoughts." I muttered.

"Okay? What are you implying?" He furrowed his brows.

"You called me, baby." I smiled.

"That doesn't mean anything, I'm serious I'm just drunk, baby." He slurred with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes crossing my arms "but-"

"No, I don't like you intimately, I'm just an sociopathic, alcoholic, psychotic, ninfo. Don't think of me as anything more, but nothing less."

"H-"

"No." He huffed.

"Let me talk damnit!"

"What." He said, rolling his eyes cockily as I scooted closer to him, I could smell the strong vodka aroma he carried.

"I want to try cocaine." I said surprising both myself and him, he creased his brows in utter confusion.

"No, no way Breelyn. That shit is harmful and addicting."

"So? It's not like I can buy it, I can only get it if you give me some because, hell, I'm either getting murdered in this place or never leaving."

"It's dangerous, you can die from that shit."

"Awh..." I hummed "you care about me!" I said sarcastically.

"Fine, I'll give you some, only to show you that I don't care about you." He smirked.