045

(Play song when you see $ )

Bree Tyler

"We're all going to the club." Harry said, lightly tugging at my sleeve. Niall stood right behind him, watching in entertainment at my disobedience, he smirked at me.

"Harry, I'm still a little scared to go." I shook my head, maybe I was being over dramatic. But I didn't want to encounter any drunk rapists there like I had last time.

"Don't worry, sweet pea." He whispered by my face, "me or Niall won't let anything bad happen to you, okay? I think you need to get out for a little bit and get some fresh air."

"Okay," I sighed.

I was already partly dressed, I was wearing a emerald green color slip dress that had long sleeves. My hair had been curled, and I wore black heels.

"You look nice, Bree." Niall said from the backseat once all three of us were sat in the car. I was the only one buckled up with a seat belt.

"Thank you," I turned my head and smiled at him. Niall winked at me and bit his lip towards Harry. I confusingly looked at Niall then a driving Harry, he looked angry as he turned the wheel to the side. I could see his facial expressions in the rear view mirror, his brows were furrowed and his jaw was clenched tight at Niall.

I quickly clenched my teeth together in fear, turning my body back towards the front and adverting my eyes away from Niall. Harry suddenly relaxed when I was now properly in my seat, I did too.

"Why are we going to the club, Harry?" I asked. I felt as if there was an actual reasoning behind it rather than trying to get fresh air.

"I'm trying to apologize to you," he sighed.

"For what?" I questioned with knitted brows.

"For the way I treated you. It wasn't kind of me to be like that. I completely shut you out, and I didn't even give you a reason." He slumped in his seat.

"Yeah, you didn't." I huffed with crossed arms.

"I'm sorry, Bree. I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just... I had to. It benefits you more than it does me. I don't normally do things for people other than myself." He said.

"It's okay, Harry. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very mad at you." I shook my my head, "but I forgive you."

He smiled lightly at me, and that's when we eventually pulled up to the club. I was unbuckling my seat belt, about to open the car door, but Niall had already opened it for me.

"Oh, thank you." I gushed in surprise.

"You're welcome." He chuckled, stepping aside so I could get out.

As I stepped out of the car, the cold New York air pricked my skin. Harry shot both me and Niall a grumpy look, before turning his head away and walking to the entrance of the club.

"What's up with him?" I asked Niall, who walked along beside me. The sound of my high heels hitting the pavement filled the dark atmosphere.

"I don't know," Niall chuckled.

He opened the door for me, such a gentlemen he is. And I thanked him, again. I saw Harry slinging shots at the bar, so I motioned Niall to come to the bar so we'd all be there. I wanted to stick together, I didn't want to be left alone.

He unintentionally pulled out a barstool for me to sit on, I smiled at him and he sat on the other side of Harry. Harry was in the middle of both of us.

"Hey, you okay?" I nudged his shoulder, taking a shot from the tray and slinging it into the back of my throat at ease.

"Yes, I am fine." Harry shook his head, "why don't you go sit by Niall? Seems like you're having a great time with him."