65

Bree Tyler

We had just walked to the restaurant, Harry had made reservations for dinner after the long day we had.

The walk to the designated location was about fifteen minutes and I was starving at this point, the hostess standing at the dark cherry wood colored lectern greeted us two. And the cheerful waiter walked both me and Harry over to the cushioned booths.

It was very fancy in here, the walls were painted a nice cream color. The pillars swirled around tall, in a beige. There were also glass fishtanks filled with the familiar species of tropical fish that you'd find in the prettiest of bluewater oceans.

"It's so fancy in here." I murmured across from Harry, I held my chin in my hands and my elbows planted firm on the table.

"Mhm." He bit his lip, "fucking expensive too." He grumbled, making me chuckle under my breath.

I held up the menu and looked my eyes over it to figure out what I wanted to eat. The options were pretty wild compared to what we had back in New York.

I closed the menu once I got my order planted inside my head, and Harry did as well. I bit my lip as we waited for our waiter to come take our drink orders since we haven't even ordered those yet.

I've never been to a restaurant with Harry before. Is this a date? No, I'm totally overthinking this, right? Harry doesn't date, he fucks and smothers. And the exception for me, fancies.

"Harry?" I cleared my throat and bounced my leg up and down on the floor.

"Yes, sweet pea?" He asked, furrowing his brows at my nervous state. I had began to start sweating like crazy at this rate.

"So.. is this considered a da-?"

"Hello, my name is Sabrina I'll be taking care of you guys!" The waiter cheered, thankfully interrupting my question. "Can I start y'all off with some drinks?"

I licked my lips, "a Piña Colada please." I smiled.

"A Blue Hawaii." Harry said without proper manners.

"Alright." The waiter clicked her pen down after she finished writing our drink orders, stuffing the writing tablet in her waiters band and walked off to find other annoying customers to take care of.

"You know the guy who invented the
Blue Hawaii is also named Harry." He winked at me with a smirk.

"Really?" My lips parted slightly at the small coincidence.

"Mhm." He purred, "oh and by the way.. what were you going to say before the waiter rudely interrupted you?"

My eyes widened and I scratched the back of my head. I needed to go about this in the best way possible. I didn't want to ask the question anymore.

"O-oh I-it's nothing important." I awkwardly chuckled with a stupid grin on my face.

"Everything you say is important, sweet pea." He smirked, grabbing my hands and rubbing them to try and win me over. Fuck, why does he do this to me?

"Isn't i-it a beautiful day out today?" I saved myself with a tiny lie and a toothy grin. I hoped I was being believable enough.

"Yeah." He nodded and looked out the window beside him, "see? That was a great statement." He playfully smacked my hand before releasing them both. I sighed to myself in relief, he had believed it.

Thankfully the waiter had came out with the drinks, she's been saving me so much today from my minor inconveniences. She placed the yellow drink with a pineapple on the rim in front of me. And she placed the clearwater blue drink in front of Harry that had a miniature purple umbrella on the side.