058

Bree Tyler

"Can I please go outside?" I pleaded to Harry, who didn't look amused.

"Give me one good reason why." He said, sticking his lip between his teeth in observation.

"My skin is becoming so sensitive and pale. I'm in need of some vitamin D." I looked up at him with begging eyes.

"That was two reasons," he muttered.

"Harry, please." I begged, standing between his legs as they stretched out onto the coffee table.

"Fine." He said with a slight smirk, as he tucked his legs in for me to get out of their hold.

"Thanks." I muttered.

I ran out of them and over to the front door, as I opened the door. I felt the wave of New York air hit my skin. Yeah, I definitely wouldn't get a tan with the weather being like this, but it was better then staying locked up in the house.

The minute my bare feet touched the grass, I giggled with joy on the inside. I haven't been out in so long, it felt so good to finally get some fresh air. I was a little cold since I was just wearing an exposing crop top and shorts, but I will manage.

When I looked up at the sky, there was a silver lining of clouds covering the sun. It looked so beautiful when the sunlight shined through.

It smelled good out here, it smelled like freshly cut grass. I also smelt a hint of flowers? I couldn't specifically say what kind of flowers they were, but I knew I smelt some. But, I couldn't see them?

I noticed that Harry as giving me more freedom as the days went on. I mean, I did have to bribe him sometimes, but most of the times he'd just be okay with it. Like the lingerie store, and the Brooklyn Bridge. But, he took me there when we weren't fighting.

Being outside reminds me of the time when Niall came over to watch me, I begged him so badly to go outside.

Getting lost in my thoughts, I saw Harry standing right next to me, making my eyes widen. I thought he didn't like going outside?

"W-what are you doing out here, Harry?" I stuttered, tucking a piece of my brown hair behind my ear and looking at him in his pale greens.

"It's nice out, I suppose." He said, looking up at the sun with a silver lining.

He looked glowing with the sun shining down on his skin. His eyes were closed and his hair was puffed up and curly. His lips were formed in a subtle smirk.

My lips parted slightly as I took in the sight of him. He was truly glowing, the sun made him shine more than he already did.

Harry looked at me with my jaw dropped. This made his him smirk slightly more. He grabbed the bottom of my chin and pushed it up so my mouth had now been closed. My cheeks flushed light pink in embarrassment.

I turned away from him, as a smile crept up my lips. Why am I smiling? I shouldn't be smiling. I should be moving away from him.

"Bree, look at me." Harry said, and I swallowed the lump in my throat and my eyes met his dark green ones.

"Y-yeah?" I stammered, intimidated by him.

"Stand up." He ordered, as I reached out for his hand to help me up but he dodged it. Of course he did, we hated each other.

I followed him around the front yard, hiking up my baggy shorts slightly higher as they began to slowly slip off of my hips because of the light chilly breeze.