033

Bree Tyler

I found myself jolting awake. But the only difference was my usual amhpostphere.

I was in Harry's bed, which made sense because my body was in utter comfort, rather than soreness. Although the couch I usually slept on was comfortable, it still made my back and neck ache.

Harry looked at me with the sparkly emerald eyes, smiling.

"Hey-" I said breathlessly from my tiredness.

"Hey.." he bit his lip.

I laid back down on the bed, turning over to face him. He put his arms behind his head, slightly turning his head to look at me.

"Don't I usually sleep on the couch?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied, "but you seemed so tired. So I let you sleep in here." He smiled.

"Oh. Well, thank you for that." I smiled back at his kind gesture, he nodded at my thanking.

As I looked at him more...something in my mind felt as if I was remembering an event. His cocky facial expressions, his parted lips..
It was at the tip of my tongu-

A blow job!

That's what I remembered! I can't believe I gave him one!

"Not to boost your ego, but you're pretty good at giving blow jobs." Harry muttered, thinking about the same topic as me.

"Practice makes perfect." I shrugged, raising his jealousy to an alarming rate.

He scoffed, I had realized he was wearing a hat. The brim was gray and the rest of the hat was black.

"I have never seen you with a hat?" I observed.

"Does it look good?" He asked for my approval of the multi-colored hat.

"Yes. I think it makes you look like a frat boy." I chuckled slightly.

He smirked, adjusting it. The brim was in the back, rather than the front. But, backwards hats on guys looked better anyways.

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

She makes me smile.

She makes me feel things I haven't felt in a long time, things I haven't felt since I was a little child.

I am now starting to feel guilty about the stupid mission, I don't want to do it anymore knowing the knowledge about her.

It was not fair. 

She makes me feel things, I don't know what I'd feel if she wasn't here.

She makes me feel excited.

She makes me want to get out of bed in the morning.

She makes me laugh.

She makes my stomach flutter.