🏞Exploring the town🍃

Amber decided to treat me at the resturaunt and explore the rest of the town.

"We gotta celebrate that you got your gliding licence and sent a dragon away!" Jumped Amber as she led me to the nearest resturaunt.

"Welcome to Good Hunters!" Greeted the waiter, "what would you like to order today?" She asked.

"I'll take the stickyhoney roast meat!" Replied Amber.

"That sounds good, I'll take the same too." I nodded.

"Me too!" Chirped Paimon.

"Hey ladies, mind if I join ya?!" Asked a voice behind us.

"Sure, glad you came Kaeya." Smiled Amber.

"Yeah and get something to eat too," I replied.

"I'll take chicken and mushroom skewer please." Ordered Kaeya.

He then sat down with us.

"Too bad my step-brother's missing this! He should've seen you fight that dragon!" Kaeya laughs as he made an imaginary punch, that actually sent out ice shards.

"You have a brother?" I asked, surprised.

"Yep, his name is Diluc and he is the complete   opposite personality of me." Answered Kaeya, sarcastically.

"Also, your power is cryo?!" I asked.

"Yep." Nodded Kaeya, "I have a cryo vision." He explained as he held up a round, crystal-looking pendant.

"Cool," I replied with a nod.

"Your power is Anemo right?" Asked Kaeya, glancing at me.

"Yes, it is." I replied, and then asked, "I'm guessing the vision gives you power?"

"Correct." Replied Kaeya, he then glanced at me with new curiosity, "you have Anemo abilities but you wield no vision, how is that possible?!" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I honestly don't know, maybe I just have hidden powers," I replied with a shrug.

"Here are your meals and enjoy." Goes the waiter as she placed our food.

"Thank you," I replied.

Paimon dove into her food right away too.

As we ate our food, the two continued to ask me questions. Like where I came from, what are my hobbies, and all sorts of random things etc.

The following week

I managed to earn some mora from Kaeya's quest.

He came to see me one day to ask me about a Pirate Treasure chest hiding somewhere.

I was confused at first and didn't believe him. He then told me to ask to join the Adventure's Guild.

I walked into the Adventure's Guild. There were a lot of Adventurers, and they all seem to be wearing green.

"You must be new around here." Greeted an old, gruff voice.

"Yes, I am sir," I replied.

"I'm Cyrus by the way." Greeted the old adventurer.

"Hi, I'm Y/N and I came here to ask about the Adventurer's Guild," I replied.

"I see. The Adventurer's Guild is for people like me, who like exploring and fighting monsters." Explained Cyrus, he continued, "They do commissions, and I would talk to Kathryne for your daily commissions, and you would earn mora which is the currency we use here."

"Thank you, can you tell me where she is?!" I asked.

"Not far from the Adventure's guild, like by the city gates." Replied Cyrus.

"Thank you," I replied.

New Commissions

"Ad Astra, Abyssosque! Welcome to the Adventure's Guild and Commissions." Created Kathryne.

"Hello, I am new around here and I would like to ask about the commissions and start doing them." I began.

"Alright, welcome to the Adventurer's Guild. Here's  a list of commissions you can do, you earn mora and rewards from this." Explained Katheryne.

"Thank you," I replied.

"No problem and good luck on your missions traveler!" Katheryne waved.

Somewhere in Springvale

"What the heck are those?!" I thought out loud as the round, bouncy, slippery-looking slimy things bounced out.

"Those are slimes." Replied Paimon, "there are 7 different species of them because of their elements, depending on whichever region you go to."

"Oh," I replied as I sliced one in half.

As the thing exploded, the only thing left was the pieces.

"Maybe that's their heart," I muttered as I placed them in my infinite bag.

"There are seven different elements, which means the different  statues are spread across Teyvat." Explained Paimon.

"What are the elements out there?" I asked Paimon.

"Anemo, Pyro, Cryo, Geo, Electro, Hydro, and Dendro." Explained Paimon.

"Wow, that's a lot of elements," I commented.

"Maybe you can look for the different gods of each region to ask about your brother." Suggested Paimon.

"Sounds like a plan." I nodded.

"A fun journey!" Smiled Paimon as she floated around.