🍃Venti's advice and gift🎁

"There you are Y/N." Goes Venti from behind as he joined me, sitting on the wooden planks as he swung his legs over the balcony.

"Hey Venti." I replied.

"So tell, me how was LiYue?" Asked Venti as we both jumped down the balcony and headed out the city gayes.

"Beautiful, rich and many busy people we came across and also new friends." I replied, "and perhaps new foes." I replied as I continued walking.

"Oh?" Asked Venti.

"There are more Fatui up on Dragonspine and even more stationed in Liyue." I replied.

"Did you see La Signora there?" Asked Venti worriedly.

"Yes and also Tartaglia," I replied.

"Then what about the Archon and Adepti there?" Asked Venti.

"Well..." I bega as I explain to Venti what happened in Liyue.

The breeze around us suddenly picked up speed for a second there.

"Childe," Sighed Venti, slightly angry, "he indeed was after the gnosis."

"Yeah, the fight got worse and then he used the golden sigils to summon a huge ancient archon Osial." I explained.

"The Overlord of the Vortex." Nodded Venti as he listened on.

"The Adepti, Qingxing with my help managed to stop the threat from Osial and Fatui agents. Ningguang also had to make a huge decision and sacrificed her floating Jade Palace, so I drove Dawnbreaker into the floor and the whole structure acted like a spear that was able to defeat Osial." I explained.

"And then you fell?! Did you glide?" Asked Venti, glancing at me.

"I tried, was free falling, but I got saved by Xiao, he caught me on time." I replied.

"Oooh! Saved by Adeptus Xiao." Smiled Venti.

"Yeah, he's quite strong alright." I replied blushing.

I told Venti more and also about Xiao as we headed towards Windrise.

"You seem to like Xiao." Noticed Venti.

"I do not!" I yelled quickly.

"You do!" Teased Venti.

"No!" I hissed in reply.

"Yes you do! And I'm an expert on love!" Smirked Venti.

"Alright, so what is your advice Lord Barbatos?!" I asked, humerously.

"Well first, be yourself, second be true to you feelings and follow your heart and freedom." Smiled Venti as he and I sat down beneath the Great tree by the Anemo Archon statue.

After recieving some "Love" advice from Venti, we talked about the training and battles I went through.

"I think it is time." Began Venti.

"For what?" I asked.

"To make you one of the Four Winds of Monstadt, you will be taking Dvalin's place since Dvalin no longer holds the title." Replied Venti.

"Where is Dvalin now?" I asked.

"He's free to go where he pleases, and it will take him quite a few years for him to recover from the trauma." Replied Venti.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I replied, glancing at Venti with sympathy.

"Don't be, Dvalin deserves to be free from his duties." Replied Venti, he then glanced at me with a new look, "and so will you, have that freedom, even when you become one of the Four Winds, to come and go where you please, and help those in need." Smiled Venti.

I nodded.

A bright light glowed from Venti's palms, the light became brighter and brighter. It was as if there was a tiny stay lit the dark sky.

"Close your eyes Y/N and let the power and immortality enter you." Instructed Venti's voice gently.

I did what he said and slowly closed my eyes.

"And now, feel the wind, the emotions, the freedom of all." Whispered Venti.

I breathed still with my eyes closed. I also folded my palms, as if I was making a wish.

"Let the wind come into your world." Whispered Venti.

I felt the wind around me pick up, and the whistling sound as the wind increased its speed.

"May the wind be with you forever Y/N, congradulations Honuary Knight, you are officially one if the Four winds." Whispered Venti.

I slowly opened my eyes to feel extra power surging through my veins.

"Hey, you did great out there." Smilee Venti.

"Thank you so much for the gift Venti, I am honoured." I smiled in reply as I bowed to him.

"No problem. You deserved this big gift! Now use it freely as you wish and remember use it for good!" Smiled Venti excitedly.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Now off you go to Liyue to Enjoy that Lantern festival!" Smiled Venti, giving a friendly pat on my back.

"But I was gonna stay." I began.

"No Y/N, come visit us after Lantern Rite, we'll always be here, silly this isn't goodbye." Chuckled Venti as he went to hug me.

"You sure? Wouldn't they be sad I only stayed half a day?!" I asked.

"I'll tell them that you send them your regards. You don't have to worry, just go." Smiled Venti.

"I'll be back for the Windblume festival then." I replied.

"Yep! See you then!" Waved Venti as Paimon and I walked towards the teleport portal.