❄️Kamisato Ayaka & comissions⚔️

"Well, let me introduce you to a friend of mine of the Kamisato clan," began Thoma.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"She has some intel on the Shogun and is part of the Resitance, those who are against the vision hunt decree." Replied Thoma.

"Hold on, we're not here to start a fight, we just wanted to meet someone who may have some info on my missing brother." I began.

"Well, perhaps she may change your mind." Replied Thoma as we followed him.

"Okay?" I asked.

"I will find a way to introduce you to the Raiden Shogun, but first I need you to meet and help a few friends of mine." Replied Thoma as we followed him.

"Oooh, more comissions." Replied Paimon from behind us.

" Replied Paimon from behind us

Kamisato estate

"Huh?" Asked Paimon as we entered a fancy yard.

Both the building and yard was fully decorated.

What a fancy place!

The white stones, the small pond and the outdoor tea pavilion.

So this person must be of high nobility of Inazuma?

"Welcome to the Kamisato estate!" Greeted Thoma as he led us inside.

I was about to walk a little further to explore the interior of this place.

Thoma suddenly came up behind me and gently tapped my back.

A white haired girl stepped out from behind the traditional clothing that was hung in front of us.

She took out a pretty fan and opened it in front of us.

Ayaka opened her fan to greet us.

"Greetings traveler, I was waiting for your arrival." She began as she his her face behind the fan briefly.

"Greetings, Ayaka." I replied.

"You must be here to help with the resistance..." began Ayaka.

"What resistance?" I asked.

"You wanted to meet the Shogun? You should join the resistance." Adds Thoma.

"I don't want to start a fight the first thing I arrive here..." I began, "I just want to meet  Raiden shogun and ask her about my brother..." I began.

"Well, why don't you go meet a few friends of mine..." Began Ayaka, "I'll promise to find a way for you to meet the shogun if you help me with three comissions." She replied.

"Deal." I replied with a nod.

"Whose that behind you?" Asked Ayaka as she noticed Xiao behind me.

"Adeptus of Liyue." Thoma replied, whispering into Ayaka's ear.

"Oh my... which one?!" Asked Ayaka, as she rushed to reach for some tea and offerings to serve Xiao. 

"Conqueror of demons...Liyue Yaksha...I think." Whispered Thoma.

"I wonder what is he doing all the way here?" Whispered Ayaka.

"I can hear you, mortal." Muttered Xiao with arms crossed.

"Sorry, apologize for our impolitness!" Replied Ayaka as she hid her face behind her fan again.

Thoma quickly served the tea.

"This is Xiao..." I replied as I gestured to Xiao.

"Out of total curiosity,  are you accompanying this traveler?" Asked Ayaka, glancing at Xiao.

"It looks like they're dating..." Whispered Thoma loudly.

Xiao stared at Thoma with his piercing gaze, right away after the statement.

"Thoma!" Hissed Ayaka as she gently wacked Thoma with her fan, "That is very rude!" She glared at Thoma.

"What! It's true!" Laughed Thoma.

"Even if it is, please mind your own business." Glared Xiao.

"Yes sir..." Replied Thoma awkwardly scratching his hair.

Ayaka briefly explained to us what the Resistance were planning and their goals.

"A way to defer the Vision Hunt was creating fake visions but one of our people who was making them got caught and is being locked away." Began Ayaka

"So productions were halted." Added Thoma.

"What is mister's name?" I asked.

"Master Masakatsu, you will know who he is right away." Nodded Ayaka.

"Alright, we'll help you look for him." I nodded.

"Please be careful of the Tenrou Comission and the Kujou clan especially, they serve right under the Almighty Raiden Shogun!" Replied Ayaka.

"Electro archon doesn't scare me." Replied Xiao.

That afternoon in Konda Village

We went to visit this village like Ayaka and Thoma instructed us for this comission.

"Hey, I see an old couple over there." Noticed Paimon.

"Yeah, let's go over and greet them." I replied.

"Excuse me sir..." Began Paimon.

The old man seemed to be muttering something.

"My dear son..." muttered the old man.

"Hello, excuse me kind Sir, what happened to your son if you don't mind us asking?" I asked.

"You must be a traveler. My son you ask? Oh it's just he hasn't gone home for a while," replied the Old man, he then turned to us, "he used to be a respected soldier among our village."

"After the Sakouku decree, he lost his vision and he was never the same again." Replied the grandma next to him.

"Oh?" I asked.

"I guess loosing a vision could change you..." Noted Paimon.

"It did." Sighed the old man, shaking his head.

After helping the old couple with the crops and delivery, also cleaning their well, we headed to the next comission: savi my Master Masakatsu.

At the main city of Inazuma

"Paimon thinks he's being locked away in the police station in Inazuma..." began the fairy, flying around.

"Yeah..." I replied as Xiao followed me.

A commotion was happening not far from us.