News for Diluc

The next morning

I woke up, jumped into the river near by and swam in a neat circle.

After drying myself still in my outfit, I walked towards the flat rock.

"Paimon, wake up!" I called as I poked her puffy cheeks.

"Mph! I'm up." Replied Paimin, lazily rolling over the rock. She fell and landed with a small "ow!"

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, but can we get something to eat before we go see Diluc?" Asks Paimon.

"We're almost there, we can hunt after we meet Diluc." I replied.

"Fine." Sighed Paimon as we walked toward's Diluc's manor.

Wow Master Diluc has a huge manor, like a mansion. It's luxerious, reminds me of a houses I saw back in Miraland and parallel universe.

So many grape vines, Paimon couldn't help but help herself and eat one.

"Paimon..." I began as I looked at her, shaking my head.

"But it's juicy! Try one!" Replied Paimon as she handed me one.

I shrugged and took one.

It tasted super sweet and not sour at all.

"Let's go see Diluc now." I replied as we ran towards the front door.

I gave a gentle knock, and to our surprise one of the maids opened it.

It was Adeline.

"Hello, oh Y/N. Delighted to see you. Would you like to come inside? Master Diluc is currently home." She smiled as she led us inside.

"Perfect, we have something to tell him." I replied.

"It's urgent." Goes Paimon as she gave me the letter from Abyssal order.

"Greetings Y/n and Paimon." Began Diluc, he then asked, "I trust you were going to tell me something?"

"Yes, the letter from the Abyssal order." I replied as I handed him the letter.

"Part of me knew this was going to happen, I'm not surprised." Replied Diluc, he continued, "though I appreciate you for the trouble of coming over to tell me the news."

"No problem I guess." I replied with a shrug.

"Now did you two have breakfast?" He asked.

"Not yet, we're gonna go hunting or return to Monstadt city for that." I replied.

"But Paimon's hungry!" Protested Paimon, stomping a little in the air. This earned a chuckle from Diluc and the maids.

"Such a cute fairy." Goes Adeline as she dusted the shelf and tried to pet Paimon.

"In that case, you can join us for breakfast." Offered Diluc.

"Are you sure Master Diluc? We don't want to be a burden." I replied, slightly surprised.

"Its fine, I insist." Replied Diluc.

"Alright, thank you." I replied and gave Paimon a tiny glare.

"What?! I always wanted to try Master Diluc's cuisine!" Replied Paimon, blinking at me.

This earned a few laughs from everyone in the room, even Diluc who was trying to keep a serious expression.

After breakfast

"I will go investigate on one of the temple to see what the Abysal order are up to, feel free to come along." Replied Diluc.

"Alright, sure we'll join you." I smiled as I followed Diluc out of the door.

"Wait for me!" Called Paimon, floating after us as fast as she can.

And then I suddenly realized I forgot to tell him about Huffman's suspicions.

Maybe I'll just tell him after...

Inside the Temple of the Falcon Domain

There were quite a few Hilichurls and cryo slimes.

I watched as my small wind current sent 3 of the slimes flying.

Diluc then used his claymore and pyro ability to burn them.

Paimon watched us fight in awe and floated around, helping us point out where the enemies are.

Never thought I got to fight alongside one of the strongest vision wielder of Monstadt.

It's such an honour, I should enjoy it.

Smiling a little to myself, I charged towards the next enemy.

It was a Abyssal cryo mage.

It had white fur similar to the fur attire Kaeya wore.

Diluc narrowed his eyes as he sent a searing flame towards the short mage.

The mage screeched in pain and tried to run away but was surrounded by flames from Diluc.

"Didn't know Abyssal mages could talk." I say to Paimon.

"Abyssal creatures are sure weird." Comments Paimon.

"Tell us, did you weaponize the dragon and  send the leter?" Growled Diluc, giving a fiery gaze towards the Abyssal cryo mage.

"Stormterror? What letter?" Asked the Cryo mage, pretending to not know a thing.

"Use searing flame." I whispered to Diluc.

"Wow, Y/N just one day fighting alongside with Diluc and you know his pyro moves!" Comments Paimon.

Diluc ignored Paimon's comment and used searing flame, burning the cryo ice mage's cloak.

"Ooof!" Replied the mage as it painfully landed on its side.

"Are you going to tell me now?" Asked Diluc, calmly this time with a dangerous smirk.

"Fine fine! We did weaponize the dragon! But the letter..." Answered the Abyssal mage.

Diluc used searing flame again.

The Abyssal cryo mage shrieked in pain.

"Fine fine! We sent you the letter because we did not like you to foil our plans!" Replied the Abyssal mage.

"That's better." Replied Diluc, he then took out the claymore sword and burned the Abysaal cryo mage to death.

Goodness, glad that wasn't me or Paimon.

Take that in note, never mess with Diluc.

"Let's go." Diluc says, walking to the double doors of the temple

Paimon and I followed him without a word.