Confession

Artist: 青枝眠 Doris080702 on twitter

Song: Lover 情人~C.X. Kun 蔡徐坤

Midnight

In the quiet pavilion of LiYue, Xiao ate his tofu cutely and quietly.

Xiao wanted to dine with me for some reason. He kept looking away and blushing once in a while. When dinner was finally over, he stood up and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Xiao then glanced at me. "This is how I felt towards you in the beginning and still do." He whispered, "you're in my mind all day even when I'm slaying demons." He replied.

"Wow, Xiao...I didn't know you liked me..." I replied awkwardly.

"I'm willing to travel with you wherever your journey takes across Teyvat or beyond. It is time I venture out of LiYue." Replied Xiao as he took my hand.

"Sure, you can join us." I smiled.

Midnight

I tossed and turned as I tried to sleep after I got into the bed. However, no matter how hard I tried, sleep just wouldn't come. Xiao who didn't manage to fall asleep was woken by my shuffling probably.

"Having trouble sleeping?" He asked as he reached towards me.

"Yeah, sorry to disturb your sleep." I replied.

"Adepti don't need sleep." Huffed Xiao in reply.

"Can you help me sleep?" I asked awkwardly.

"Alright, I'll take your nightmares away." Smiled Xiao.

I hugged Xiao in thanks. Right as I hugged him, Xiao flustered he then felt this strange feeling coming from his body.
Xiao tried to ignore the oddly warm and flustered mixed with excited feeling.

He tried to fake a smile but ended up kissing me instead to avoid suspicion.

"Grrrrr." He suddenly growled.

"Xiao, what's wrong?" I asked, with a slight worry at his sudden change of mood.

"I don't know, I just have this very strange weird feeling! It's so hard even for an Adepti to explain!!" Growled Xiao, as he tried to calm down, "I just feel...I want to take you..."he replied, gritting his teeth a little.

"That feeling is called love or passionate love, all mortals and living things can feel that." I explained gently.

"I just think this feeling is so new...I'm still trying to learn human emotions again...this feeling is very annoying." Replied Xiao, hissing in annoyance.

"Then perhaps this may help?" I asked, kissing Xiao straight in the lips.

Xiao's breath suddenly quickened, he let out a feral growl and pinned me onto the bed.

"How dare you fall in love and how dare you tease me!" Growled Xiao as he attacked me with kisses and started stripping our clothes.

*Imagine all you want*

Later that morning

I woke up to find Xiao sitting on my bed next to me.

Grabbing my pillow, I hid my face and tried to recall what happened last night.

I was returning back to Wangshu Inn after the fireworks ended. Xiao then greets me at the entrance, and tells me his decision that he decided to join us on our adventure and journey.

I was happy for his decision. We then went up the stairs to talk about tomorrow's plans. He suddenly leaned in mid convo about something and I ended up accidentally kissing him. He didn't mind and followed me to my room.

The memory from yesterday was quite hazy but I was slowly able to recall the events.

Xiao had his tattoo arm reach for me.

"Do not let this get out." He whispered as he held my wrist.

"I won't, no one will know." I replied, reassuringly.

"Good." He whispered as he hugged me from behind.

Paimon who managed to fly in somehow was laughing hysterically.

"I knew it! He would join us on an adventure, now you even have an adeptus boyfriend." Smirked the fairy.

I threw a pillow at Paimon who managed to dodge it.

Xiao threw a pillow and sent Paimon flying and almost hitting the door if she didn't uncling from the fabric.

"Mean Killer Adeptus!" Hissed Paimon, finally brave enough to give Xiao a nickname.

"Did you just give Xiao a nickname?" I asked, laughing.

"Say that one more time?!" Smirked Xiao, as he slowly lifted a second pillow threatingly.

"Well, you two lazy birds better get up!" Paimon yelled as she flew out.

We laughed even more when she flew and smacked into a door.

"Owwww!" Complained the fairy.

Later that afternoon

After having lunch, we decided to go do comissions and then head back to Monstadt tomorrow.