The battle with Tartaglia

Tartaglia's Battle theme~Mihoyo Music

At the Goldenhouse

So Ningguang says the answer lies here.

Paimon and I entered the goldenhouse.

"The gnosis must be here!" Whispered Paimon loudly.

I gripped my sword and looked around warily.

"Well, well, well. Didn't expect you two to be here." Began a male's voice.

Childe walked out of the dark corridors of the building, gripping his weapon, a bow.

"Childe?!" I asked.

"I knew it! He was after the gnosis just like all the other Fatuis!" Yelled Paimon.

"Indeed." Chuckled Childe as he ran ahead of us.

"It appears we'd be one step ahead." I noticed as I see the looming statue of Rex Lapis.

"Not quite." Interupted Childe as he ran ahead of us towards the stairs.

"Stop! You know this is wrong!" I yelled after Childe.

Childe ignored us, "You expect me to back down from the plan? Never. This is her Majesty's order." He Replied.

"Step Away from the Gnosis, Childe!" I snarled, taking out Dawnbreaker.

"Never." Growled Childe as he reached into the statue of Rex Lapis geo dragon for the gnosis.

"Hub?" It's not here?!" Asked Childe, he then glared at us dangerously.

"You took it didn't you?" Sneered Childe.

"I did not." I replied, standing my ground with Dawnbreaker in hand.

"You sure did and it looks like you have to die." Growled Childe as he placed on his purple electro Fatui mask.

The transformation Childe had begun, allowing him to change to Tartaglia.

The young man had floated up with electricity pulsing from the delusion which was on his mask.

Electro power surged into the ground and radiated from the terrifying Fatui harbinger.

"Oh no, I was right! He's Tartaglia, the 11th Harbinger of the Fatui!" Yelled Paimon fearfully.

Tartaglia took out a huge hydro electro spear. His bow was now gone and was replaced with a much larger weapon, more fitting for his height.

"Not Bad. But this is going to cost you!" Growled Tartaglia

"Oh no." I whispered.

"Let's see what you're made of!" Challenged Tartaglia as he sent a huge electro wave towards us.

"Windblade!" I yelled as I sent a small wind current.

"You're wide open!" Growled Tartaglia as he made a scary growl and sent a floating hydro whale at me.

I dodged to the side and rolled across the golden floor.

"Windstorm!" I yelled as a cutting wind current was sent his way.

"You are weak!" Yelled Tartaglia as he sent a flash of lightning our way as he floated up.

"Be gone!" I yelled as I sent another wind current.

"How Unbecoming!" Snarled Tartaglia as he sent a wave towards me.

I managed to dodge it somehow.

"All you do is run!" Hissed Tartaglia as this time he sent a whale.

The floor beneath us suddenly collapsed.

"You fight well, but what's about to happen next is your end!" Snarled Childe as he suddenly threw out the golden permission sigils.

All of them even the my sigil which was in Paimon's pocket floated out.

The sigils floated into the air forming a tight circle.

"To answer your inquiries, I shall summon the thousand year old archon Osial, an ancient enemy of Rex Lapis! Perhaps this will answer whether the Adepti or people of Liyue will protect their city!" Explained Childe as he laughed hysterically to the sky.

"What's he doing?!" I asked.

"Paimon doesn't know, but know it isn't good!" Replied Paimon, panicking.

I readied my sword again.

It started to rain as a loud, thundering sound was heard followed by a monsterous roar was heard from the oceans.

"Good luck with that." Laughed Childe crazily as he dissappeared.

A massive earthquake knocked us off our feet.

"Let's get out of here!" I yelled as I ran out of the golden house, towards the sea.

"Look!" Yelled Paimon.

Without thinking I jumped and glided up with the wind current, landing onto the floating jade palace.

"That is a huge sea monster!" Paimon points out.

Something huge rosed out of the ocean waves.

The creature gave a terrifying stare and gave another monsterous roar.

It roared so loud that clouds rolled away, sending the rain backwards to the sky.

The roar echoed, sending Earthquakes throughout the area.

I looked at the direction of where Paimon was pointing to find a huge multi-headed hydra looking hydro dragon.

Holy archons! That is a huge monsterous creature! It really was an archon?! I thought.

I hope we didn't have to face this alone.

Luckily Ningguang and the Qixing had arrived.
Along with Keqing, the milieth.

Even the Adepti appeared.

"Xiao?" I asked, as I noticed him among the crowd.

"Y/N." He nodded, glancing at me.

"That's Osial! The overlord Vortex!" Yelled Cloud Retainer.

"Holy archons." Goes a tall lady with an eyepatch.

She looks like a pirate.

"Beidou da ren." Greeted Keqing and Ningguang.

"Stupid creature, delayed my ship's departure." Hissed Beidou as she glared at the huge sea monster archon.

"We gotta do something!" Replied Paimon frantically.