🎉Farewell party🥂

The next morning

After waking up, I woke up to a knock coming from the hotel room.

I opened the door after getting dressed.

"Hey Y/N!" Greeted Amber and Razor.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked.

"Sorry to wake you! Since you're dressed, let's go have some fun today before you leave for LiYue!" Says Amber.

"It's fine, I'm not a morning person, but when I travel, then it's easy to get up." I replied.

"Haha!" Replied Razor with a smile as he handed me a cooked fowl leg.

"Thanks." I replied as I ate the food.

"Let's go! Captain Kaeya also agreed to hang out with us! Lisa is joining too after she collects her books!" Called Amber.

"Alright." I smiled as I walked with them out the door.
"Wait up!" Paimon called as she flew after us.

"Guess I'll go to Liyue tomorrow then." I decided out loud.

"That's a great idea! Today let us spend time with you!" Jumped Amber. Razor nodded as he happily chewed his food.

"Hello cuties!" Called Lisa as she pinched Paimon's cheek.

"Hey!" Yells Paimon as she tried to escape from Lisa's hug.

"Here's a book that might help with your travels." Replied Lisa as she gave me a book and two purple potions.

"Thank youc Lisa." I replied, placing the items into my bag

"No problem!" Winked Lisa.

"What are those potions for?" I asked, curious.

"The larger one gives you immunity to electro attacks, the other one will enhance your electro attacks, that is if you manage to wield it." Explained Lisa.

"Cool." I replied as I walked with my friends towards Good Hunter's.

"Dinner's on me!" Yelled Amber.

"No, Me!" Yelled Lisa.

"No, me!" Barked Razor.

"Me of course." Called another voice, it was Kaeya.

"Kaeya!" Yelled Paimon, "don't scare me like that!"

Kaeya chuckled and tossed a bag of mora onto the counter. "7 sticky honey roast please." He orders.

"Of course! Actually this one is on me." Replied Sara, tossing the bag of mora back to Kaeya who tossed it to me.

"Sir Kaeya..." I began.

"How many times I told you to just call me Kaeya, and take it!" Replies Kaeya, he then whispers with a smirk, "It's a little payment for helping with the "Darknight mystery."

"Alright, thanks." I replied as I hesitantly placed it in my bag.

"Spend it all when you travel to LiYue." Chuckled Kaeya, "oh and make sure to say Hi to a friend of mine." He winks.

"Lunch's ready!" Smiles Sara as she placed the food.

"Here's something for you." Goes Amber as she placed a stuffed bunny.

"Thank you! It's so cute." I replied as I hugged the tiny red bunny.

"Here." Goes Razor as he placed a couple of wolf berries and some fowl into my bag, "so you don't go hungry tomorrow." He smiles.

"Thank you guys." I replied.

Later that night at Angel's Share

Amber, Venti, Kaeya, Jean, Diluc, Lisa, Razor and even a couple new faces were there.