Training and Proof

Judgment of Euthyima~Hoyomix~Genshin Mihoyo

Training grounds in Inazuma

Xiao and I readied our weapons.

"This mechanism is based on my memory of the Raiden Shogun's attack pattern at that time." Explained Yae as she readied the mechanism.

It took me quite a few tries while Xiao passed this training easily like a breeze.

"I've known Ei for years, serving her for eons." Began Yae.

"You were a fox servant?" Asked Xiao, with arms crossed.

"Yes, similar to how the Adepti would serve Rex Lapis." Replied Yae, looking at Xiao.

"I see." Nodded Xiao.

"It is unfortunate how Ei is acting like a child!" Exclaimed Yae, shaking her head in dismay, she then looks at us with new hope, "which is why you must bring her back to reality." She finishes.

"We will try our best." I replies.

"Oh, I just remembered we have a guest at the Grand shrine, let's go greet them." Replied Yae, suddenly remebering something.

We followed her back to the Grand Shrine.

Yae told us to wait by the Thunder Sakura tree.

"Huh?" Called a fierce voice.

"Arrest her-" Ordered Sara as she nodded at the soldiers.

"Stop! General Kujou, there is absolutly No Violence allowed here at the shrine! You know the rules and are to Respect them!" Ordered Yae as she narrowed her eyes and glared a little at Sara.

"Sorry." Replied Sara as she orders her soldiers to stand down. 

Yae then begins her explanation of how the Vision Hunt Decree is actually a lie created by the Fatui who are the ones to pull strings.

Sara doesn't seem convinced.

"In three days, we'll give you evidence!" Annoynced Yae, striking a deal.

"I accept your deal, but if after three days the evidence is nonexistent or false, You will have to apoligize for your basless slander onto the Kujou clan and the traveler will be coming with us!" Replied Sara as she shook hands with Yae, accepting the deal.

We watched as Sara and hersoldiers leave.

"How do we get evidence in three days?!" I asked, skeptical.

"Follow me." Nodded Yae as she led us to Chinju forest.

"Are we looking for someone?" I asked.

"Yes, the "help" I have here is "awakening"  this professional ninja, she is a member of Shuumarsuban." Explained Yae.

We watched as small girl with an Anemo vision with Tanuki outfit woke up from a yawn.

"This is Sayi, She can help you collect evidence, and while you're back in Inazuma city, go find the Yashiro Comission for extra help." Replied Yae.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Huh?" Asked Sayu.

Yae briefly pulled Sayu to explain what to do.

Xiao and me then went back into the city, Komorre tea house to see if Thoma was still there.

Turns out he was, and we told him to go get Ayaka.

We had told them about the unfortunate truth of the Vision Hunt Decree.

"That reminds me, the Shogun never inquired about the war against the resistance, which I find quite odd." Realized Ayaka, deep in thought.