Fort Mumei investigations

Fort Mumei, Inazuma

Thunder mechanisms encircled Fort Mumei.

"What are those poles that are holding electricity?" I asked.

"Thunder mirrors." Replied Paimon.

"Okay, I see." I replied as I walked on and then asked, "Perhaps a puzzle?"

"Yep." Nodded Paimon.

"So there aren't a lot of boats here." I noticed.

"Yeah, Paimon thinks something definetly happened." Replied Paimon, looking around.

Xiao had already took out his jade spear and was scouting ahead.

He turns around with his piercing gaze at me, "Be careful." He warns.

I nodded as Paimon and I went to solve the puzzle.

"Do you guys know anything about these puzzles?" I asked, looking at Xiao and Paimon for help.

"Start with the thunder mirrors and then the mechanisms." Suggested Xiao.

"Paimon agrees." Replied the fairy.

Xiao rotated the pillar while Paimon and I climbed up to rotate the thunder mirrors.

(A/N: Before I spelt Paimona-LOL)

I then sent a bolt of electro which shot into the bubble in the center.

We then went to inspect the Electro Monuments.

Right after we activated, a low rumble sounded.

Suddenly, a roar echoed the skies as a giant, electro purple Thunderhelm Lawachurl ambushed us.

It jumped up and slammed down.

I summoned Dawnbreaker and attacked it with my sword.

"Lament!" Growled Xiao as he threw on his Yaksha mask.

"This atmosphere is creeping Paimon out." Admits the fairy as she made a scared face.

"I don't like it here at all." I replied, agreeing with Paimon.

"We shouldn't stay long." Nodded Xiao as he decided to walk closer with me.

Right as we were about to leave we hears a coughing sound from someone.

"Teppei?" We all asked, shocked.

Teppei looked sick and exhausted.

"Hi guys! I just returned from delivering supplies to the front lines, just stopping buy to check for threats. Please Excuse my state, just a cold I caught at sea." Apologized Teppei.

"It's fine but I would get that checked out," I replied with a suggestion, "actually let me get Qiqi," I began.

I summoned my teapot and called Qiqi.

Qiqi bounced out of the teapot and went to take a look at Teppei.

Qiqi silently shook her head as she looked at us with confused gaze.

"No wounds, not a cold, something strange." Replied the girl slowly as she then drops some medicine herbs for Teppei.

"Thank you." Replied Teppei as he happily took them.

"Teppei, Paimon thinks there's something strange with this area," began the fairy, "what do you think?" Paimon tilts her head as she flies by Teppei's shoulder.