Lawrence clan & The Fatui

Inside the hidden ruins/temple

We walked inside to find several Fatui agents stationed around the area.

"My Fatui friends, I'd like to introduce you to our newest ally," began Schubert.

"She shouldn't be here!" Interrupted a Fatui named Sergei, he continued, "Furthermore, there's been word that an outlander who joined the Knights of Favonius has been very active in Monstadt recently." Added Sergei. 

"Enough! You dare question, my guest? Need I remind you who has made your activity in Monstadt possible?!" Ordered Schubert as he glared and asked the Fatui dangerously, pointing accusingly at Sergei.

Sergei, the Fatui agent awkwardly shrunk among the crowd and then walked away.

Schubert told us his plans to overthrow the other clans in Monstadt.

What was his goal? His goal was for the Lawrence clan to rule over Monstadt with aristocracy again!

I guess Jean's suspicions on this were right. The investigation was worth it after all.

I hope we can foil this on time!

Schubert plans to send Fatui and Lawrence clan soldiers to disguise as Knights of Favonius to infiltrate Monstadt City.

"Please, this little coup d'etat is nothing compared to what Tartaglia did to Liyue." Replied Xiao, trying to act like he was working for them.

"Oh, we heard what that crazy harbinger did." Replied Schubert.

"It was quite something alright, surprised the Adepti haven't killed him yet." Replied Fatui who interrupted us before.

"He taught him a lesson and spared him." Replied Xiao.

"Rex Lapis?" Asked the Fatui.

"There was also someone else who beat him good, the prince of Adepti." Sneered Xiao.

Paimon and I almost laughed on the floor at Xiao's replies.

"Uhm..." goes the Fatui knife agent confused and slightly jumpy as he left.

"Anyways, so what are you two here for again?!" Asked Schubert.

Xiao smirked and slowly took out his jade spear.

I smirked and took out Dawnbreaker, my sword.

Paimon threw her tiny mask and blew a raspberry at Schubert.

"You three!" Realized Schubert, angry, "Catch them!" He ordered.

Our footsteps echoed as we ran deeper into the ruins.

We found several Fatui agents, which included the vanguard, pyro rifle agent, and the cryo and hydro pack men.

"Stop here!" Ordered the Fatui vanguard as he hammered the floor a small crater.

"Tears!" Yelled Xiao as he finally put his mask into his ult.

"Windstorm!" I yelled.

"Paimon Kick!" Yelled the fairy as she kicked her tiny leg, which surprisingly gave the Fatui hydro pack dude a nosebleed.

We almost laughed, we did.

Just didn't expect Paimon to help us fight for once!