🦊Childe's rematch🐳⚔️

After dinner

We walked out of Liyue harbor and plan to make our way towards Wangshu Inn.

"We should head to Wangshu Inn now." I began.

"Okay!" Replied Paimon.

"I'm exhausted." I replied.

"Also, Paimon figured it out today! Paimon thinks you like Xiao." Giggled the fairy.

"So?!" I retorted, rolling my eyes at the fairy.

"Paimon thinks that's why you walked so fast, and just was desperate to see him!" Teased Paimon with a small laugh.

"Shut up." I whispered as I couldn't help but laugh and blush at the thought. 

Later by the water trail of Wangshu Inn

"Going somewhere girlie?!" Asked a voice behind us.

"Childe?!" I asked, shocked that the Fatui Harbinger is still here.

I brought out Dawnbreaker preparing for a fight.

"Maybe not this close to the Inn." Childe began.

"Then where you want the rematch?!" I asked.

"Right now, in the golden house." Smirked Childe.

"That's so far to walk, but fine." I sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll teleport." Replied Childe as he grabbed me by the wrist gently and dragged me through the teleport spot.

I dizzily held onto the nearlest pillar from the sudden movement.

"Are you alright? And are you sure you're gonna rematch right now?!" Asked Paimon worriedly.

(A/N: Before I accidentally spelt Paimin- Wth is Paimin?! Piemin? Pie nim?! PD Nim, Bts's producer/manager?! Ehe)

"Yeah, no big deal." I sighed, as I marched in after Childe inside the now empty golden house.

"Guess they moved the statue and artifacts." Noticed Paimon.

"This will be our usual battle ground from now on, comrade." Smirked Childe as he took out his bow.

"Alright." I replied as I slashed Dawnbreaker through the air.

We fought, I managed to dodge his hydro bow attacks quicker this time. Perhaps I was able to accuratly predict his shooting points this time.

Childe transformed to his first form  of the Foul Legacy.  He sent electro energy this time from his bow.

Electro was always faster than hydro. I nimbly dodged the electro attack.

I managed to use my wind current to make a deep scratch on his left arm.

Childe growled and placed on his Fatui mask.  This transformed him to his third form of the Foul Legacy, as he snarled at me and lunged.

I dodged the first few attacks as Tartaglia levitated in the air.

"Not bad." Growled Tartaglia.