Kujou Sara's Challenge

Its been almost an hour, we couldn't help but want to go check on Teppei.

Teppei the  returns and together we went to report to Gorou. Suddenly, we see a Sangonoimoya officer, Kaida rushing towards the tent.

"What is going on?" Asked Gorou, flickering his ears.

"General Gorou! Kujout Sara and the Shogunate soldiers have advanced towards our main front!"  Yelled Kaida, panic flickering in his gaze.

"How many Shogunate soldiers?" Asked Gorou.

"Countless! A massive number!" Yelled Kaida, as he gripped his spear.

"Alright," replied Gorou, he looked down, "just what I fears, the Resistance might be forced to retreat again." He sighed.

"We can assist as much as possible!" I replied quickly.

Xiao and Teppei nodded.

"Qiqi can stay here to help heal the the others." I replied.

"Alright, thank you, traveler." Replied Gorou.

Front lines of the encampment

Xiao and I briefly waited behind a huge boulder to see the commotion.

One side was the Resistance soldiers, the other side was the Shogunate soldiers led by Kujou Sara.

There seems to be a temporary ceasefire and both sides seem to be arguing about something.

Kujou Sara paced around, looking slightly impatient.

She was complaining about someone named Sangoyoimiya Kokomi, the leader of the Resistance causing trouble for the Shogun.

"Where is Your leader?" Asked Sara coldly.

"That is none of your business!" Snapped Gorou.

"Then she must be elsewhere, up to something." Sighed Sara with arms crossed.

"How about this General Gorou, let us make a deal." Suggested Sara.

"What deal?" Asked Gorou.

"We know the traveler and her mysterious companions have sought refuge among the Resistance." Replied Sara, as she stared at Gorou.

"We know, and that's okay because she did the right thing." Replied Gorou, with arms crossed this time.

"I will order a ceasefire if you agree to hand over the traveler we've been looking for." Replied Sara.

"No! The Resistance never betrays their own!" Yelled Gorou, growling at Sara.

Without thinking, I walked from my hiding spot.

Xiao marched beside me along with Paimon flying angrily towards Sara.

A short applause sounded from Sara, as she gave us an amused laugh.

"The traveler shows herself, How brave!" Chuckled Sara as she applauded.

Xiao at once drew out his jade spear and stood in front of me protectivly.

Gasps and murmers were heard among the soldiers of both sides.

"How about this, you represent the Resistance in a fight of honour." Suggested Sara, looking at us.

"Alright, what are the rules?" I asked.

"Well, both sides choose their finest warrior for a match of one on one combat." Explained Gorou he continued, "Victory is then important, constant boost of the weaker side's morale."