🍁Meeting Kazuha (Canadian Aether)

Genshin 2.0 theme by Mihoyo
Fivestar banner characters by Anonymous editor.

"I know you're still in shock about your brother joining the Abyss, but we should continue to look for answers from the other archons." Began Paimon, looking at me.

"Yeah, I should," I replied, a bit sad.

"We are going to Inazuma nation next?" Asked Xiao, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, but we've heard from Zhongli and others say that their place is on lockdown." I replied, "many complicated reasons including a vision hunt decree is going on there."

"Yeah, hey do you think anyone knows about how to get there?" Asked Paimon.

"Remember that lady from Inazuma, perhaps she may know," I replied.

"We should go ask her." Nodded Paimon.

Xiao followed me as we headed towards the busy streets of Liyue harbor.

"I'll try to say less." Replied Xiao.

"You've been doing fine in crowds Xiao, don't worry too much," I replied, patting his shoulder gently.

The Adeptus stared at me and then nodded.

"Hello, oh, you're the traveler who saved Liyue! And you must be an Adeptus!" Began the Inazuma lady.

"Hello, we were just wondering if you knew a way to get to Inazuma?" I asked politely.

"Inazuma? Why would you want to go there?" Asked the lady, a bit curious.

"We wanted to go there because we need to find answers and-" I paused for a second and sighed, "it's complicated, but I need to go there," I replied, briefly mentioning my missing brother.

I left out that he's the Abyss Prince part and also Dainsleif.

"I see, you don't have to explain to me, I know someone who can help you," began the lady.

"Who?" I asked.

"Her name is Captain Beidou, she's the leader of The Crux, currently holding a Fighting Tournament today." Replied the Inazuma lady.

"Where would she be?" I asked, curious.

"Her ship is probably transporting and sailing by Guyun Forest." She replied, "if you manage to get there fast enough, you might be able to meet her."

"Thank you, we'll be off now," I replied.

"Yes, have a great afternoon traveler." Smiled the Inazuma lady.

The Fight competition

Xiao followed me as we went to sign up for the Wu Dou Da Hui (Fighting Competition in Chinese). The contestants were surprised that I showed up.

"The traveler who defeated an ancient archon!" Goes one lady.

"It's her! Who saved Liyue! And the Adeptus too!" Noticed a man.

"Hello, Captain Beidou." I greeted.

"You must be Beidou, the captain who fought with Haishan." Noted Xiao, "your bravery is quite something."

"Hello, you must be the famous Y/N and Oh An Adeptus.... what's your name right, XIAO?!" Replied Beidou, staring at Xiao.

"Greetings, Y/N and Adeptus Xiao." Began a boy with maple-leafInazuma attire.

"Aether?!" I asked.

"Oh sorry, you are mistaken, I am Kaedehara Kazuha." Greeted the maple-leaf Aether.