Return the Lyre

"See you around, Dvalin." Waved Venti as he watched the dragon fly away.

"See you, Lord Barbatos." Replied the dragon in a deep voice.

"Lord Barbatos?!" Diluc and Jean reacted the same time.

"Yep! I prefer being called Venti though." Replied Venti, he shrugged as he sat down onto the grass.

We walked back together to Mondstadt.

"Ah, clear skies and delicious wine." Smiled Venti as he walked next to me.

"Angel's Share won't be open till night." Replied Diluc.

"Paimon's hungry! Hey Y/N, can we get something to eat to celebrate our victory for defeating the dragon?" Asked Paimon.

"Sure, anyways guys we're gonna get something to eat." I replied as I glanced at the three.

"Sure, see you all around. I'm heading back to my office because I still have work to do." Replied Jean as she walked away.

"I have to head back to Dawn Winery to deal with business affairs." Sighed Diluc as he began to walk away.

"See you around, Master Diluc." I waved at him.

"See you around, Y/N." smiled Diluc as he left.

"Well, just the two of us, let's head to the church to return the lyre." Decided Venti.

"Sure." I replied as I followed him.

Later in the Favonius Cathedral

"Oh sweet archons! Thank goodness! The lyre has been returned!" Barbara jumped up excitedly as she took the lyre from me.

"Thank you so much!" Replied Barbara as she looked at me and then glared a little at Venti.

"Can I hold it one last time?" Asked Venti.

"NOPE!" Yelled Barbara as she glared at Venti again before running away to place the Holy lyre where it belongs.

"Well, that was funny." I laughed.

"Yeah, let's go have something to eat now." Replied Venti.

Suddenly soldiers wearing mask appeared outside the church as soon as we stepped out.

A lady wearing a fancy mask stepped out among the masked soldiers.

"No!" I yelled as I tried to break free from the soldiers and watched as Venti was shoved to the ground.

Venti tried to get up but the soldiers tighten their grips.

The lady walked over and grabbed a strange looking blue bottle out of Venti's pockets.

"Weakling." She hissed as walked away.

"And you, must be the traveler." Snickered the lady.

"Who are you?" I growled.

A soldier suddenly struck me from behind and I blacked out.