"We will be reunited"

We Will be Reunited Story teaser~Hoyomix, Genshin Impact Ost

(A/N: I legit almost cried after finishing this chapter of the quest in Genshin.)

After going to Monstadt to report everything except leaving out the Dainsleif part, we went to the church to heal.

Barbara and Qiqi greeted us.

Qiqi was there because she just came back from playing with Klee.

Barbara and Qiqi had healed us and then I decided to ask Barbara about the missing Monstadt statue.

"Barbara, do you know about the missing archon statue?" I asked, curious.

"Missing anemo archon statue? Yes it dissappeared within a night and Lord Barbatos knows where it is!" Exclaimed Barbara.

"I see." I replied with a nod.

"Why you suddenly curious about this?" Asked Barbara.

"We were just curious," I replied.

"Curiosity is good." Shrugged Barbara, "alright have a good day honuary knight and friends." She waved as Xiao and I left.

Dainsleif hid next to the Anemo archon statue.

We told him about the whereabouts of the field tiller weapons.

"I think I know where it is!" I replied in realization.

"Where?" Asked Xiao.

"I remember when I battled Dvalin, there was a deactivated ruin guard near the top of the temple." I replied.

"Understand, let's make our way to Stormterror's nest." Dainsleif replied as he teleported away.

We followed shortly after.

I climbed up the huge destroyed temple.  

Strong winds circled us below. Despite Dvalin was no longer Storm terror, the winds and memmories of the battle were still there.

Dvalin was probably flying freely or hanging out with Venti somewhere. He wasn't home today so we climbed up the tower together.

After examining the huge ruin guard, Dainsleif reached inside the Ruin guard's mechanical eye and grabbed out a huge glowing object.

It then hovered above his starry gloved hand.

"Found it, thank you for your assistance." Replied Dainsleif as he placed it away.

"What were the Abyss order planning to do with this anyways?" I asked.

"They were planning to use the dead, spirit body of Osial and the eye of the first field tiller to create a powerful weapon against Teyvat." Explained Dainsleif.

"Weaponizing Osial the lord of Vortex?!" Growled Xiao, shocked.

"We defeated him just before the Lantern Rite." I replied, shocked too.

"They plan to weaponize a dead archon." Replied Dainsleif as he walked ahead of us.

"I cannot imagine what would happen to Liyue if the abyss order were to weaponize Osial." Replied Xiao.

"We were lucky we found it before they did." Sighed Dainsleif as we continued to follow the trail of the Abyss Herald.

"We should go back to the cave where we first countered it." I suggested.

"Risky but also wise decision." Replied Dainsleif.

"Let's go then." Replied Xiao as he walked ahead of us.