Peculiar Wonderland

There was a mirror outside the bridge of Monstadt city.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Peculiar Wonderland, where you do mini challenges a guild officer selects for you and then defeat a monster in the end." Replied Venti.

"Anything else we should know?" I asked.

"The higher the facundity points, the more likely you win. You can loose facundity points too if you say fall from loose platforms or hit by something or get stuck in a bubble." Explained Venti.

"Alright, thanks." I replied as I took out Dawnbreaker.

We entered the mirror-like portal.

Memmory Platforms

I followed Xiao closely behind as we stepped onto the right platforms. Xiao surprisingly had a good memmory for this one. So did Venti, but as for Qiqi, she stepped right onto the wrong platform and fell, only to be teleported back to the start.

Venti decided to be helpful and flew over to help her.

I tried not to laugh, feeling bad for her terrible memmory.

"It's ok, maybe the bubbles will be less challenging." Replies Venti.

Falling Platforms

Personally, I think this one was easier. Once again, I followed Xiao closely behind, avoiding the shaking platforms. The shaking platforms were indicators to not step on. Luckily, this was easy for all of us, just as long as the platform stays still, then it's safe to stay in that spot and collect flowers.

Bubble speedster

I looked at the bubbles nervously.

"Those bubbles are huge." I commented.

"That's why it's challenging!" Chuckled Venti, giving me a wink.

"Good luck guys." I replied as I readied Dawnbreaker to attempt to slash the bubble.

As soon as I tried to follow everyone, I walked straight into a bubble. I struggled and suddenly remembered the day I fought Childe and how he sent a hydro whale attack. At least this bubble allows you to breathe.

Xiao who noticed had managed to jump back to check on me. He took out his jade spear and popped open the bubble.

"Hurry." He whispered as he suddenly grabbed my hand and put on his mask.

"Nuo dance!" He yelled as we jumped into the air. 

I could feel the wind against my face, as we managed to jump and zoom past the bubbles.

"Woah that was amazing! Better than my gliding attempt across bubbles!" Laughed Venti.

"Wow." Goes Qiqi from the back.

Catching flowers

We catched more flowers to earn more points. The first round was easy.

"Remember to avoid the red flowers." Reminded Venti.

"Alright." I replied.

Xiao dashed in the air beautifully and somehow managed to avoid the red flowers.

I caught a lot with Dawnbreaker.

The second round was a lot harder, requiring us to stay off the purple cracks of the ground. Luckily there were wind currents, plus Venti's wind currents. Xiao and Venti were always so graceful when they dash or float in the air. I suddenly remembered that I was the Four Winds of Monstadt, smiling to myself I created a small wind current below to lift me up.

"Not bad, Y/N, Dragon Wind of the East." Smiled Venti, when we went to collect our prizes.

Hearing this, Xiao suddenly turned around.

"What title did you just give her?!" He asked.

"One of the Four Winds of Monstadt." Replied Venti, shrugging, "it's like equivalent to an Adeptus title," explained Venti.

"You made her into a Guardian?! An Adeptus?!" Asked Xiao, shocked.

"Think of it she's an Adeptus in Monstadt if you want." Shrugged Venti, "she's more immortal than ever." Chuckled Venti.

"You could've killed her Venti!" Replied Xiao, concerned.

"No, she's fine!" Replied Venti, who pulled me towards Xiao and asked: "See?!"

"How are you even able to take that power?" Asked Xiao, glancing at me.

"I don't know, I just can." I replied with a shrug.

"Somebody's concerned and worried." Snickered Venti, next to Paimon.

Xiao then gently took my hand gently.

"Just be careful please." Replied Xiao, giving my hand a gentle embrace.

"I will." I replied with a smile.

"Hey lovebirds! You might wanna pay attention to this stupid boss!" Yelled Venti from the back.

Chongyun, Xingqiu, Xiangling and Xinyan who walked out of the challenge temple also joined us to fight the huge Pyro flower boss.

After the flower boss was defeated, two chief stonehide lawachurls jumped out.

Xiao managed to spear them all with his ult attack. I helped too, along with Qiqi.

And then, two teen geovishaps rolled down from a hall.

Xiao, Chongyun, Xinyan and Xiangling did the most damage.

Finally, there was a ruin guard and ruin grader.

Xiao and I distracted the ruin guards while Venti and Amber aimed their bows at the enemy's eyes.

"Gouge their eyes out!" Ordered Xiao as he jumped up and drove his jade spear deep into the Ruin grader.

Venti continued aiming his bow at the ruin guard as Chongyun, Xingqiu, Xiangling and Xinyan distracted it.

The ruin creatures finally collapsed and fell into pieces. I picked up the chaos circuits and placed them into my magical inventory.

"Finally done." Sighed Xiao, dusting his gloved hands.

"That was insane!" Yelled Chongyun.

"That was fun!" Laughed Venti.

"It sure was." I chuckled.

"We should go eat." Suggested Venti

"Yeah, I'm starving." Replied Chongyun.

"Me too." Replied Xingqiu.

"Me three." I replied.

"Me four." Laughed Venti.

"Do they have fish skewers?" Asked Xiao.

"Yeah they do, don't worry." Replied Venti as we all headed as a group to eat dinner at Angel's Share.