Teapot Abode friends

Later that afternoon

We went to help Yanfei with her two clients, one from here and the other from Snezhnya. After sorting out their business and having Yanfei make deductions between the lost stones, that were falsely labelled as Smaragadus Jadeite, we then went to 3 different places, the customers themselves and even Bubu pharmacy.

"Qiqi is out collecting herbs, she can help you later with the Seriniteapot," Nodded Baizhu after we asked him about the jadeite.

We then headed towards Madame Ping's place.

It all turns out Yanfei is like a lawyer, she seems to know the law in Liyue inside out, and also Teyvat's own laws. She explained all of this to us as we went to many places.

"If I had one Mora for every time I hear the word "Contract"!" I exclaimed.

Yanfei and Paimon both laughed at the comment, even Xiao chuckled a little and then quickly regained his normal expression.

"I also want to be a rapper one day," Laughed Yanfei, "I can recite the whole law book if I wanted to!" She replied happily.

"Nice, I would be a singer or rapper works too," I replied as I sang a few lines of Dream and Blue Sky.

Yanfei started rapping, Paimon joined in and Xiao just stared at us in slight confusion.

"Did you get the jadeite?" Asked Madame Ping.

"Yep!" Nodded Yanfei.

A bright light shone in front of us and a few minutes later, a small tiny, bronze teapot with a Liyue geo symbol appeared.

"There we go, now what sort of land setting you would like?" Asked Madame Ping.

"Floating abode, because the adepti bridges look cool," I replied.

"You don't have heights then," Replied Xiao.

"Yeah, I shouldn't have a problem being in the clouds, because it would be embarrassing for the title I hold," I replied with a small laugh.

"Alright," Smiled Madame Ping as the teapot shimmered again, "You all can go inside it now." She nodded.

"Thank you everyone for this gift," I replied as we jumped in.

"Your most welcome." Replied Madame Ping.

"No Problem! Have fun!" Replied Yanfei. 

Inside the Sereinteapot abode

A huge blue, orange and white feathered finch greeted us. She floated around us.

"So cute." Commented Qiqi, who arrived too. Qiqi immediately went to hug the finch. 

"That's a huge finch!" Laughed Paimon. 

"I am not just a mere finch, I am an Adeptus too!" Replied the big floating finch.

"What's your name?" I asked. 

"Tubby," Replied the Finch. 

"Cute name for a finch." Nodded Qiqi, "Qiqi will try to remember you, Tubby." Replied Qiqi slowly. 

Tubby then began to explain how adeptal energy works. 

"So this place is like an escape for some of the adepti and you can do whatever you want with it?" I asked, curious. 

"Well..not exactly, doubt it. A golden-eyed adeptus explained to this at some point in the past," Replied Tubby. 

"A golden-eyed Adeptus?! Paimon wonders who could that be." Smirked Paimon as she flew around to look at Xiao. 

Tubby then gave Xiao a nervous look realizing he had been staring at us the whole time, "Just didn't expect the Vigilant Yaksha to be here after all," She replied, surprised. 

"I'm going inside," announced Xiao as he went inside the huge, empty Liyue Mansion of the abode. 

"Anyways, he said that even though subspace creation is a product of adeptal power, even it has its limits." Explained Tubby. 

"I see," I replied. 

"This world is not a true one after all. It only provides merely a moment of a brief respite from the mortal realm, not by complete means of escaping entirely." Explained Tubby. 

"Well, it is still nice to have a cozy home for my travels," I replied. 

"Indeed, you can start crafting furniture now. Also my relative, Chubby sometimes stops around here and sells his furniture and wares," Replied Tubby. 

"Chubby and Tubby, what a nice rhyming scheme!" Laughed Paimon. 

"Good luck," Nodded Tubby as we went inside the mansion to start crafting. 

Later that night

After dinner, I collapsed onto the new bed, exhausted. Xiao was sitting quietly in the living room, reading a book. Paimon was finishing her little snack and Qiqi was chasing butterflies and chatting with Tubby. 

Paimon took a small fabric and fell asleep on the nightstand. 

Qiqi had slept on the bed in another room with Paimon. 

Childe on other hand told us Zhongli had a place for him to stay and left, knowing too well Xiao will fight him if he stayed too long. 

I took a bath and went to sleep, barely noticing Xiao who also had joined me. 

In the dream there I stood, decorating the abode. 

Xiao was smiling as I decorated the house. 

"Your place looks very nice and cozy!" Commented a voice behind us. 

Turning around, I find Aether, my brother standing in front of us. 

"Aether?" I called, as I ran towards him. 

"Yep, it's me Lumine!" Waved Aether as he went to hug me. 

"Aether!" I sobbed, "I thought you were gone!" I cried into his shoulder. 

"We will meet again soon," Whispered Aether.