🏮Lantern Rite Comissions⛩

We listened to the instructions given by the seller and began to help craft lanterns.

After helping the seller, we decided to sketch designs of the lantern we want for ourselves.

"I want one with a popsicle on it." Announced Chongyun.

"I want mine with a Guhua sword." Smiled Xingqiu.

"I want one with a Liyue rock Guitar on it." Announced a third girl.

"Hey Xin yan." Smiled Chongyun.

"Hey guys! Hello traveler! I heard about you from Xiangling and the boys! Do you like music?" She asked.

"I do! Many genres, I guess." I replied.

"Sweet! You should watch me perform some time." Smiled Xinyan, "it's rock if you don't mind."

"Rock? Cool." I replied.

"Thanks." Replied Xin Yan as she continued to sketch her lantern design.

"Hey you should perform at the Lantern rite festival." I suggested.

"I was thinking that too, maybe you can join me." Replied Xin yan.

"That would be awesome." I replied.

"Then it's settled." Nodded Xin yan.

"Alright." I replied.

"We'll be there too." Nodded Chongyun.

"I can't sing but I can cheer." Laughed Xingqiu.

"Cool! Thanks for the support guys." I replied.

"Hey, mind if I joined you guys on your adventure?" Asked Xin Yan.

"Sure." I shrugged in reply.

"Sweet!" Jumped up Xinyan as she suddenly pulled out her fiery guitar to play. She then quickly put it away.

"Let's go explore." I nodded.

"Paimon wonders when will our lanterns be crafted with so many orders we have to help others fulfill." Began Paimon.

"I guess we come back tomorrow to see the finished designs." Shrugged Chongyun.

"Hey Y/N, what did you put on your lantern?" Asked Xin yan.

"I tried to sketch my brother." I replied.

"Oh nice! Where is he now?" Asked Xin yan.

"Have you seen the missing posters?" Asked Chongyun.

"Oh your lost brother? He must've been a great brother." Replied Xin yan.

"Yeah, I just don't know where he went." I replied, looking up at the night sky.

"Hope you find him soon." Smiled Xingqiu.

"Thanks." I nodded.

"Let's go check out the street shops!" Waved Xin yan.

We ran after her and to try the food.

After completing other xiao lantern orders and dinner, we decided to walk around the harbor.

I noticed a sneaky figure around the pier and then the figure ran off.

"Hey!" Yelled Xin yan as the thief jumped away from the pier.

"He was there at the crafting supplies." I noted.

"Strange." Muttered Chongyun.

Xin yan screeched all of a sudden when she saw a lizard crawled towards her from the pier.

She accidentally pushed me, causing me to lose a step and fall towards the water below the pier.

I suddenly bumped into someone soft.

"Sorry!" I replied awkwardly, looking up to find none other than Xiao.

"Be careful next time." Sighed the adeptus.

"Master Xiao?! Good to see you here." Began Chongyun.

"Greetings my liege." Bowed Xingqiu.

Xiao crossed his arms and was looking around.

"Are you searching for something?" I asked.

"That treasure hoarder I saw by the corrupted hilichurls." Began Xiao.

"That was a treasure hoarder?!" Asked Paimon.

"He was up to something." Replied Xiao.

"We noticed him around here too." I replied.

"Yeah, I was gonna chase after him but he was too fast." Replied Xin Yan.

"I guess I am not needed here anymore." Replied Xiao simply.

"Wait, don't you want to watch the lanterns with us?" I asked.

"No. Lantern festival where people toss their lanterns into the sea every year is boring." Replied Xiao.

"I tried asking him too." Whispered Chongyun,  to Xingqiu and Xinyan. Chongyun then sighed.

"You should join us." I replied.

"I can see the lanterns just fine from Wangshu Inn too, when this matter is resolved meet me in Wangshu Inn." Replied  Xiao as he glanced at me specifically. He then dissappeared in a dust of jade smoke.

"Oh my goodness, did he just ask you out on a date?!" Asked Paimon, laughing.

"I have no idea." I replied, face red.

"Y/N, you're face is red just like my pyro vision." Noticed Xin yan, looking at me all of the sudden.

"She's blushing." Commented Xingqiu, hiding his chuckle behind his book.

"Do you perhaps like Master Xiao?!" Asked Chongyun curiously, glancing at me.

"No!" I replied quickly.

"Right." Smirked Xingqiu behind his book.

"It's obvious because you're blushing." Laughed Xin Yan.

"You should've seen her face when she looked up after she fell!" Laughed Chongyun

I stared at them and tried to keep a serious expression but failed and laughed too.

"She totally loves him." Laughed Paimon as she giggled in the air.

"Shut up." I replied, laughing too.

"Never!" Laughed Paimon.