Floating Jade Palace

After helping Zhongli with the errands, Paimon and I noticed a few people of the Qixing around a huge red pavilion.

Paimon and I walked straight up to the blue haired girl.

"Hello, sorry to disturb you but can you please tell the Milieth to stop coming after us?" Asked Paimon annoyed as she flew around the blue haired girl with qiling horns.

"Oh the milieth? I don't control them, Keqing does." Sighed the blue haired girl, "I'm Ganyu by the way, she says as she reached her hand to shake with us.

"I'm Y/N." I replied.

"Oh nice. You're the traveler, I heard good things about you from Cloud Retainer and even Xiao." Replied Ganyu.

"Xiao talks about me? To you and Zhongli?!" I asked, surprised a little.

"Yep, first time seeing Adeptus Xiao talk about someone besides Rex Lapis." Whispered Ganyu.

"Anyways, I'm going to look for Keqing, see you around." I replied.

"See you." Waved Ganyu. 

After exploring Dunyu Ruins

After defeating two ruin guards and a ruin hunter, I was exhausted.

I sat onto the floor and took out a jar of water.
The water was cool and refreshing as I finished it in one gulp and opened another one.

Paimon drank some too.

"There you are." Says a voice.

I placed everything away and picked up my sword.

"I've been looking everywhere for you two, Ninguang sent an invitation to her floating jade palace." Replied the purple dress and purple haired girl.

"Good evening." I replied, a bit confused.

"Oh! How rude of me! I am Keqing." Greeted the girl, as she reached out her hand.

Paimon and I shooked it.

"Cute fairy!" Says Keqing.

"Thanks. I'm Y/N by the way and this is Paimon." I replied.

"Lady Keqing, do you mind not sending the milieth soldiers after us?" Asked Paimon, still a bit annoyed.

"Oh yes, I heard what happened during the Rite of Descension ceremony but you are not to blame," replied Keqing, she sighed, "those stubborn soldiers, sorry for putting you through such trouble." She replied.

"That's alright." I replied.

"I will order them to leave you alone." Nodded Keqing as she marched up to one of the Milieth general and shouted an order.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Now, I would get going, Ningguang is a very busy lady after all." Replied Keqing.

"See you." I replied as I left.

"Goodbye." Replied Keqing as she waves, "lets go shopping together sometime! Ganyu, me and you!" She called.

"Sure, maybe after all this." I waved as I left.

"Don't forget me! And Can't wait!" Yelled Paimon.

At the Floating Jade Palace
(大人 Da ren is like a general or noble title in ancient China)

"Greetings traveler Y/N , it is very nice to meet you." Greeted Lady Ningguang.

"Greetings, Ningguang da ren." I replied.

"I heard a lot about you and I'm sure you have many inquiries." Replied NingGuang.

"I understand." I nodded.

"I can answer them and we should talk about our thoughts on the Adepti and Qixing of Liyue."  Replied Ningguang

"Aright." I replied as I sat down.

The workers poured us some tea as we talked.

After the conversation, I decided to explore around this fancy floating palace.

"Ah, Hello Y/N! We meet again." Greeted Ganyu as she walked to us.

"Hello Ganyu." I replied.

"Exploring this place? Asked Ganyu, she continued, "I wish I could show you around but I have work to do."

"That's fine, I'm just looking around." I replied.

"See you around." She nodded as she flew off.