More visitors

Meanwhile on a strange isle

Albedo, Razor, Diluc, and Kaeya sat on Dvalin as they flew towards the Golden Apple Islands.

"Do you think Dodo King would be here? And the treasure?" Asked Kaeya curiously.

"Who knows." Replied Albedo as he held his easel and painting supplies.

As Dvalin flew over an island Razor sniffed the air suddenly.

"I smell something interesting." Goes to Razor he then looks around and jumps off Dvalin.

"RAZOR!" Yelled Dvalin, Diluc, and Kaeya.

"Razor, that wasn't very smart..." replied Albedo.

"I think he should be okay, his vision and glider probably saved him." Realized Diluc.

"In that case, I guess I shall drop the rest of you an island close by." Decided Dvalin as he flew across the sky.

Shortly after, Dvalin had dropped the rest off halfway in the sky, it wasn't as high as where Razor jumped off, rather lower and easier to land. They didn't even have to glide. It certainly was easier for them to land, unlike the unexpected place Razor landed from.

Somewhere on Twinning Isle

"I told you to go this way!" Yelled Kaeya.

"Kaeya, you were walking all over the place, how was I supposed to know?!" Glared Diluc.

"Also quit burning my ice bridges!" Complained Kaeya.

"You need to learn how to swim across the shallow waters, Kaeya." Sighed Diluc.

"Those waters are not shallow! I almost drowned!" Kaeya glared back at Diluc, "so quit doing that!"

"Aright, have fun making ice bridges while I go explore this island." Replied Diluc.

"Hey! Wait up!" Called Kaeya, "Don't wanna get lost!"

"Hurry up and walk faster." Grumbled Diluc as he speed-walked up the hill.

"Hey, where's Albedo?!" Asked Kaeya.

"I don't know." Replied Diluc.

Meanwhile in Pudding isle

Albedo quickly set up his easel and paint.

He was quietly painting the hilichurls from afar and also the islands.

The brush gently drew the black outlines, and then he added the other details across his canvas.

Meanwhile at the strange huge Bubble island

That afternoon

Y/N's pov

The boat arrived at a strange destination.

"Hey, look! There's a strange bubble over here."  I replied as I pointed at the big bubble.

"That looks like a forcefield." Replied Jean as she got off the boat with Klee and Barbara.

Xiao and I got off our boat with Qiqi following behind us.

"We should set up camp somewhere safe." Began Jean as she trudged up the shore.

"Okay," I replied.

"This is a strange bubble." Goes Barbara she, Klee, and Paimon poked the bubble.

I went to poke the bubble as well, Xiao poked it too.

"It's a giant water bubble forcefield," I replied.