Monstadt comissions again

I cant stand the rain~SuperM

After having brunch, we headed towards the teleport wavepoint and Monstadt.

"What's Monstadt like?" Asked Xiao.

"You'll find out soon, and you're just in time for the Windblume festival." I smiled as he followed me, hand in hand.

Later that afternoon

Xiao, me, Xiangling, and Qiqi walked into the city gates of Monstadt among the rain.

We were terribly exhuasted.

"Holy smokes! That Electro hypostasis was hard to beat." I breathed, trying to ignore the stinging wounds we all had.

"Nasty electric hypostasis cube." Growled Xiao, he then glanced at me, "are you alright?" He asks, touching one of the deep cuts on my arms.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied with a slight flinch.

"Just because Venti made you one of the four winds doesn't mean you can fight like that all the time, you need to learn how to dodge Y/N." Xiao replies, scolding me, concern clouding in that worried expression.

"Wait how did you-" I began asking.

"I just know." Replied Xiao, crossing his arms.

"Could've made a great ingredient for my cooking if the remains were edible." Shrugged Xiangling, trying to laugh it off.

"Huh? Electric cube is edible?" Asked Qiqi very slowly in her small, tiny voice.

"Not edible, and definetly not cookable." I replied with a little laugh.

"Oh well." Shrugged Xiangling, "at least we made it out alive." She replied.

"Let's go find Barbara." I sighed as we walked towards the cathedral.

"Great archons, what happened to you four?!" Asked a voice behind us.

"Hey Kaeya." I replied.

"Electro Hypostasis." Replied Xiao.

"Better get to Barbara." Kaeya suggests, "see you around." He replied, waving at us.

"We should go to the tavern after this to celebrate." Xiangling suggests.

"Count me out." Replies Xiao.

"Oh come on, you gotta explore Monstadt, Xiao." I replied.

"No. We already did that while tracking the demonic cube." Replied Xiao.

"You promised to accompany me." I replied with a slight blush.

Xiao had his nose in the air, and then sighed, "fine."

Xiangling laughed in the back, while Qiqi stared at us, and then laughing a teeny bit too.

We went to the Cathedral to see Barbara.

"Goodness! Gracious! You three and the boy over there alright?" Asked a nun.

"Yeah, we battled quite a few big monsters today, need to see Babara for the wounds." I answered, "if that's okay?" I asked.

"Of course!" Nodded the nun as she ran inside a room to find Barbara.

"What happened to you guys?" Asked Barbara.

"Electro hypostasis, a demonic Cube monster." Growled Xiao with his arms crossed.

"Crazy comission day." I added.

"You return to Monstadt and had all the hardest comissions? Great archons!" Replied Barbara.

"Yeah, we also encountered Hilichurl crew and A ruin guard before the big Electro boss." I explained.