Watasumi Island & Swordfish II Unit

After getting off the boat

Ronin: Wondering Samurai in Inazuma who serves no one and are usually found in groups

"We're here!" Smiled Teppei as he got off the boat.
Xiao and I followed him with Paimon flying above our heads.

"So pretty!" Goes Paimon as she popped the small bubbles.

It was truly a stunning and beautiful view.

There were giant light pink shells with electro purple rocks. Along the light blue grass, there were many strange, pink pearls growing on small pink seashells. There were also more darting electro seelies leading us to treasure for ascension materials.

"So different from Liyue harbor." Admits Xiao as he too enjoyed the view.

"This place looks so pretty! And the palace looks so cool too!" I replied.

"I know right!" Replied Teppei as he lead us to Borou Village, "let's get going, Kokomi is waiting for you two." Replied Teppei as he marched on.

Kokomi was talking with someone talking something about food supplies and the Resistance army is expanding.

"Hi Daisuke!" Called Teppei as he ran over to greet his comrade.

"Teppei?" Asked Daisuke, slightly surprised as he saw Teppei next to us.

"Yeah Hi Daisuke!" Smiled Teppei, waving his hand.

"Woah you brought the traveler to help us with the Resistance!" Exclaimed Daisuke, even more surprised, he then looks at me, "You're the new recruit the Resistance army has been talking about!" He goes.

"Yeah, earned myself a name here I guess." I replied with a chuckle.

"It's nice to meet you traveler. Anyways Excuse me, I have to get back to my team." Replied Daisuke as he excuses himself.

"Alright." Replied Teppei.

"Hello, glad you two can make it here, I am Sangonomiya Kokomi, You can just call me Head Priestess or Kokomi." Greeted Kokomi, introducing herself.

"Hi! I'm Y/N," I replied.

"I'm Paimon." Replied the fairy, "and the adeptus next to Y/N is Xiao." Added Paimon as she introduced Xiao.

Xiao didn't reply and just looked away.

"Head Priestess Sangoyomiya, if you don't mind me asking what did Daisuke mean about supplies expanding the army?" Asked Teppei.

"A short while ago, someone sent me a letter promising me that I will have more soldiers and supplies sent long as us, the Resistance continued our fight against the Shogunate." Began Kokomi, "I'm a bit suspcious of their motives, but since the fight against the Shogunate forces is far from over, and my Resistance Army desperatly needs supplies, I shall accept it." She replied.

"Is there anything we could help?" I asked.

"I see your potential, and saw you fight the Shogunate forces with this gentlemen over here." Praised Kokomi, "So you're not just a New Recruit anymore, I'm promoting you to Captain of the Swordfish II Special Operation Group!" She replied to me with a smile.