Mona's Apprentices

It was another usual day for us as we teleported out of my teapot.

Childe was staying at a Fatui camp at Dragonspine, Zhongli had left to look for Childe and explore Dragonspine with him, and Qiqi went to play with Klee.

It was just Paimon, Xiao and me.

The little fairy stretched her little arms and legs.

We were on our way to Adventurer's Guild for the comissions when we ran into a purple sorceror like Lisa.

"Perfect timing, just what I needed." Began the girl as she grabbed Xiao and me by the wrist and dragged us through her hydro portal.

"Back in Liyue again." Replied Paimon from behind us.

"You have no respect for the Adepti!" Growled Xiao as he glared at the purple girl.

"Sorry!" Giggles the girl.

"Don't do that again next time." Hissed Xiao.

"Why did you bring us here suddenly?!" I asked, confused.

"I'm Mona, an Astroligist. And I need you guys to pretend to be my apprentices!" Replied Mona, "someone's checking on how I'm doing with my assignments of astrology and sorcery!" Explained Mona.

"Why pretend? Can't you just recruit some apprentices instead of dragging them through portals?" I asked, laughing a little.

"According to the stars, I should find the Honuary knight and her companions for this." Replied Mona.

"That's kind of ridiculous if you ask me." Replied Xiao as he rolled his eyes at Mona.

"Excuse me, Mr. Adeptus, I did not ask for your opinion!" Goes Mona, glaring at him.

Paimon and I giggled from that.

"Whatever." Replied Xiao.

"And how's that gonna help you with this assignment of yours?" I asked.

"Well, just follow me and I'll teach you some basics of Astrology." Replied Mona as she led us towards Wangshu Inn.

"Of course, you had to pick my place." Sighed Xiao.

"What's his problem?" Asked Mona, whispering to me.

"He's just cold like that sometimes." I replied, giggling.

"Is he always like that?!" Asked Mona.

"Yep." I replied, now laughing a little.

"I can hear you know." Replied Xiao, who was walking behind us with arms crossed.

Paimon bursted out in laughter and ended up smacking into a branch.

I had to gently pull on her shoes so she could become unstuck from the Cuihua tree.

Now it was Mona's turn to laugh.

"Stop right there!" called a voice in front of us suddenly.

We stopped to find a few treasure hoarders surrounding us by the shore.

"Drop your weapons and give us your supplies!" Ordered a treasure hoarder with his arrow at ya.

"And maybe we'll spare you!" Goes a another one with a shovel.

"Never!" Hissed Xiao.

Mona darted forward ahead of us and gave them a splash of her hydro power.

The treasure hoarders glared at her in shock.

I drew out Dawnbreaker and Xiao took out his jade spear.

We then sent them flying into a huge stone near by.

At Wangshu Inn Resturaunt

"Hello! Good to see you here, Y/n and Xiao!" Waved Verr from the balcony.

"Good to see you too!" I replied.

"Hello, boss lady." Replied Xiao.

Verr laughed and ordered Smiley Yan to cook us some dishes.

We ordered a lot food today. Mainly because of Mona and the comissions we did today, and also a class of Astrology.

A loud stomache growl was heard from Paimon and Mona.

The food finally arrived like twenty minutes later.

"Mmmmmhm!" Goes Mona.

"Yummy!" Goes Paimon cutely.

"This is so delicious!" I replied after trying the crab and the duck.

Xiao quietly ate his almond tofu, "The beautiful and sweet scent, just like the good dreams." He whispered as he savored every piece of the almond tofu.

"I think I'll have his tofu for dessert." I replied, pointing at the menu.

"Me too!" Replied Mona.

After lunch and dessert, we teleported back to Monstadt

Monstadt City

Klee was running around with Qiqi by the city gate, and Timmie was frantically yelling them to stop scaring his pigeons.

Not far was Lisa and Noelle helping her carry some magic books probably.

"Here goes." Began Mona nervously as we were approached by Lisa by the city gate.

"Wait Lisa's your teacher?" I asked, surprised.

"More like our opponent and competitor!" Replied Mona.

"So, how are your academics, Mona?" Asked Lisa, raising an eyebrow and staring at her.

"Very good!" Replied Mona as she showed Xiao and me as her "apprentices"

"Of course, I knew you would pull something off like this!" Replies Lisa as she giggled.

"So who won?" I asked, looking at Lisa and Mona.

"Me of course!" Replied Mona.

"Mona, you ought to learn something from me." Sighed Lisa, walking away, shaking her head.

Later we were about to head to our teapot, but then stopped when we saw Mona desperatly looking for a place to stay.

"Hey, maybe you could stay at that building with the hydro sign," I suggested, pointing at the place.

"Yes, according to the stars, I should be able to crack this ancient doorway!" Replied Mona happily as she made her way towards the building.

"The place is all yours," replied the rent lady as she showed Mona around the house.

"Goodbye." I replied as I stepped into my teapot.

"See you around, thanks for the help, apprentices." Replied Mona, smiling.