Eula's lessons

After finishing lunch and hearing another famous Eula line "Vengeance will be mine!" Because Eula recieved a free salad, she then secretly paid for it after.

Paimon facepalmed and Xiao shook his head.

"Mortals are all so strange." He notes.

"Excuse me." Goes Eula, crossing her arms and glaring at Xiao.

"You're excused." Replied Xiao, glaring at Eula with arms crossed.

"Uhm guys, lets not fight." Goes Amber nervously.

"Should we begin our lesson on how to act like a member of the Lawrence family now?!" Asked Eula, ignoring Xiao.

"Alright," I replied as we followed her.

Afternoon

After Eula showed us how to speak like a Lawrence family member, we decided to go learn about how to fight like a Lawrence family member.

Though, Eula speaking like that to the normal civilians in Monstadt sure was quite something...

It was as if the people there disliked her that much and hated her because she was from the Lawrence Family and had that "aristocratic Lawrence attitude," as a Monstadt citizen had described.

Later that Afternoon

We were nearing Dragonspine.

"Oh no, not this place again!" I replied.

"Why that?" Asked Eula, raising her eyebrow.

"Cold as hell and not much to see." I replied as I shivered against the cold.

I gripped Xiao's hand and cuddled against him.

Xiao then immediatly walked over to warm me and led me towards the first torch he saw.

"C-cold!" Yelled Paimon as she shivered and buried herself into my coat.

"Thanks for the extra warmth I guess, Paimon." I replied, chuckling a little.

"Paimon should be thanking you!" Replied the fairy as she made herself comfortable in the fluffy part of the coat.

"Stay strong against the ice," replies Eula.

"So what's our next lesson?" I asked.

"To fight elegantly." Replied Eula.

"Elegantly?!" I asked, looking at Eula, confused.

Xiao, who had stopped eating snow, turned around with a confused look too.

"Also, why is your adeptus friend eating snow?!" Asked Eula, looking just as confused as us when she looked at Xiao.

"Boyfriend." Giggled Paimon, correcting Eula.

"I-" began Eula as she cleared her throat, "didn't expect you to be going out with someone who eats snow-I mean Adeptus." Replied Eula quickly correcting herself.

Xiao glared at Eula again, this time a bit dangerously.

I quickly went over to grab Xiao's arm just in case he was going to attack Eula.

"It's fine, like I said mortals are weird." Replied Xiao, looking away with arms crossed.

"Anyways, to fight elegantly, you must not have a single scratch and not be thrown into the air either." Explained Eula.

"How do you do that?" I asked, shocked.

"Here, I'll give you two a demonstration." Began Eula as she took out her claymore and started wait, tangoing?!

She tangoed and elegantly fought the monsters and managed to avoid the exploding ice barrels.

Goodness!

"Now your turn." Orders Eula, as she gazed us with a slightly cold aura.

"Alright," I replied as Xiao followed behind me.

Xiao seemed to have it easier than me. Of course, an Adeptus of Liyue, this was too easy for him.

As for me? Well, I got hit once, scratched twice, and thrown into the air once.

"Goodness! Y/N! Please, you need to learn from that Adeptus of yours! Those unnecessary injuries!" Replied Eula as she criticized me.

"I'm a traveler, I don't fight that well," I protested.

"But you are the honuary knight, are you not?!" Asked Eula, she then cleared her throat, "please try again." She orders.

"Fine." I replied.

This went on for almost 1 hour.

This crazy training took me three tries total!

After the successful third try, I was greeted with applause from Eula, and even Xiao.

"Not bad, Y/N." Replied Xiao with a tiny smile as he walked towards me.

"Yeah, that's something nice to learn." Replies a voice from behind us.

"CHILDE?!" I yelled.

"FATUI BOY!" Snarled Xiao, threateningly taking out his jade spear.

"Fatui harbinger!" Hissed Eula as she took out her claymore.

"Hey! He's with us!" I replied quickly as I stepped between Childe and Eula.

"Hmph, that Fatui harbinger is your friend?!" Asked Eula, shocked.

"Yep! I decided to join her on traveling." Replied Childe, scratching his hair cutely.

"More like spying on us." Retorted Xiao with his arms crossed.

"No, I just had to deal with a few things and was going to look for you two." Replied Childe, glancing at me and Xiao.

"Oh." Replied Eula, shocked.

"Yeah, well anyways that was a nice lesson, I'll be around Dragonspine for a few days." Replied Childe as he waved at us and left.

"That was strange." Goes Paimon.

"Nevermind him." I sighed, shaking my head.

"Anyways, we shall head towards our next location, which is my uncle's camp." Replied Eula.

"Finally out of this cold place!" Yelled Paimon as she finally got out of my coat.

We were nearing the borders, and finally reached the deciduous woods of Monstadt.

At the camp

Schubert sat in a wooden chair by the tents. He looked rather bored.

Eula told us she has other matters to attend so she left us here.

We learned how to make the traditional sour steak dish for Schubert.

"I hope he will talk to us this time." Sighed Paimon.

"Wait, let's put on Fatui masks to disguise ourselves." I began.

"Good thinking! Paimon thought for sure they'd recognize us if we entered without the Fatui masks!" Exclaimed Paimon. 

We all did except for Xiao who placed his yaksha mask on awkwardly.

We walked towards the middle-aged man and showed him the food.

"Greetings sir, we wish to speak with you, kind sir of the Lawrence family." I began.

"Greetings, I am Schubert, a member of the Lawrence family! And yes, you may speak." Ordered Schubert.

"We bestow you a present, and would wish to work with you, oh great Lawrence leader." I began, faking my best.

"Of course! Let I, Schubert,  show you our wonderful plans to rule over Monstadt." Replied Schubert as he led us into a hidden temple.