Meeting Itto

Yashiori Island

Xiao and I used elemental sight to track Itto.

"There he is!" Whispered Paimon from above us.

Xiao and I sneaked and hid inside a large bush.

"Got you now demon!" Hissed Xiao.

We then threw the beans onto Itto.

A rather cute whimpering sounded from Itto.

"Not beans!!!! Aghhhh!!!" Yelled Itto as he seemed to struggle breathing normally.

"Wait are you okay?!" I asked, suddenly feeling guilty for doing this.

He continued whimpering sadly and sniffed, impending a sneeze.

"It's alright, I got this, just gotta tough it out. I can take it...I can take it..." Mutters Itto.

"What should we do? He's having an allergic reaction, get Qiqi!" I ordered.

Xiao gave a nod and took out my teapot from my magical inventory.

"Qiqi, can you come here please?" I asked into the teapot.

Qiqi hopped out.

"Don't worry it's just my allergies!" Exclaimed Itto, shaking his head.

"Looks bad though..." Comments Paimon.

Qiqi nodded and worked her magic ice marble around Itto.

"All better." She says as she looks at Itto.

"Ahh, whew, that's hetter. That sure took a lot of me!" Breathed Itto, he then spotted Qiqi "Ah Zombie!" He yelled as he jumped up and was catched by Xiao.

Xiao gave him an fiery glare.

"Qiqi won't bite, she's a kid just like everyone else, maybe a bit more special..." Paimon replied.

"Oh." Replied Itto as he hopped off Xiao from holding him.

5 minutes later

"Ah that's better! That sure took a tow on me!" Exclaimed Itto, he then glared us, "Hey why'd you have to be so mean huh?! Surprise attacking me like that!" He exclaims as he eyed us.

"You can never be too careful of a suspect." I replied, shrugging.

"Oh! I get it! You're here to bring me in huh?! How in the world did you find me here?!" He asked.

"I have my ways." I smirked.

"Have you not heard of this famous traveler?!" Asked Xiao, glancing at me briefly before glaring at Itto.

"Uh... Oh wait you're the traveler who fought with the Raiden Shogun to cancel the Vision Hunt Decree!" Exclaimed Itto, pointing at me.

His expression looked like a kid at a surprise birthday party just now.

"And you're the one behind the robbery and kidnapping?!" I asked, roasting him.

Itto was taken aback for milisecond, but quickly regained his posture, "Yep that's right! All by myself! Nobody else!" He replied, "I am the boss after all of the Arataki Gang! I gotta nap that food and drink when low right? That's only natural." He replied with arms crossed, looking proud of himself.

"But don't you think stealing and kidnapping is wrong?!" Hissed Xiao, with arms crossed.

"Uh not when rich families will pay lots of mora to see them again! You know how it worke, don't you traveler?!" Asked Itto, eyeing me.