Dainsleif, Y/N, Xiao special

(A/N: Special Dainsleif x Reader x Xiao Chapter to thank you all for 10k-11k reads, cuz Why not?!)

Midnight

Xiao and Hutao surprised me with flowers.

"Have a good night! See you around, Xiao!" Replied Hutao as she left my teapot.

I waved and then went back inside to go to bed.

Tossing and turning, I woke up in cold sweat. I walked out the teapot mansion, standing among the grassy field.

Suddenly, mist began to gather the grassy field around my teapot mansion.

"Y/N." Whispered a voice among the winds.

"Dainsleif?!" I asked as I glanced towards the voice calling for me.

"Y/N, it is good to see you." Replied the other traveler. His stars-like attire glowed beneath the night along with the starry patch around his face.

"Yes, it is." I replied as I walked up towards him slowly.

"From now on, if you see me appear in your dreams, or just here, it means I'm giving you an update about your brother." Explained Dainsleif.

"Alright, how's he doing?" I asked.

"He's planning something, you'll find out once you reach Inazuma." Replied Dainsleif.

"Anything else I should know?" I asked.

"He and the Abyss are going to try to control a great creature from Inazuma." Replied Dainsleif.

"I will stop him." I replied, determindly.

"You can't stop him alone." Replied Dainsleif simply.

"I know, and that's why I wish you were here, traveling and fighting alongside us." I replied honestly.

"I wish I was here with you too Y/N, but I must follow Aether and be able to predict his next moves." Replied Dainsleif wistfully.

"Thank you, for letting me see my brother that day." I replied as I gave him a hug.

"You're welcome." Replied Dainsleif.

The male hugged me in return as well, and gave me a polite kiss before departing among the mist.

"Y/N?!" Asked a voice, belonging to Xiao.

Third pov

Xiao saw everything. At first it was confusion and then slight jealousy.

Why would Dainsleif visit Y/N's dreams?!

Xiao was wondering why Y/N was tossing and turning, so he went to check up on her.

She stopped tossing and turning when the dream changed.

Xiao somehow managed to travel into her dreams, only to find her meeting Dainsleif.

"They're both travelers and have something in common anyways." Thought Xiao.

But then Dainsleif kissed her?!

Jealousy surged through Xiao's body as he walked towards Y/N.

Only after Dainsleif left among the mist, was when Xiao decided to finally reveal himself from the mist.

"Oh Xiao, hello." Replied Y/N awkwardly.

The adeptus didn't reply, he simply grabbed her wrist and kabedoned her to a wall.

"Remember, I told you that you can't run away from me." Smirked Xiao as he gently kissed her.

"I know, I can't run from an Adeptus." Replied Y/N, giggling a little.

"Once you're in love with me, you can't turn back." Replied Xiao as he carried her.

"I understand." Replied Y/N.

He then carried her back to bed and slept with her quietly.

(You can imagine the rest)

The next morning

Paimon went to wake the two up for breakfast when she heard blankets rustling

She flew in to find Xiao having his tattoo arm slung across Y/N's back. It looks like they had a long night.

The fairy slowly held up a small kamera and snapped a pic.

She then quickly flew out the door crack.

Tubby had just woke up too and was cleaning the living room.

Paimon flew over and showed Tubby the pic in the kamera.

"You should see those two, I can't wait for them to get married!" Giggled a voice, belonging none other than Venti.

Paimon had to blink, actually  blink twice to check if it was him.

Yep, the tone deaf bard had decided to pay Xiao a vist to ask him about the wedding.

"So Paimon, what do you think of those two?" Asked Venti, glancing at Paimon.

"Uh... They do love eachother." Replied Paimon awkwardly.

"And...?" Asked Venti, smirking.

"They went on dates without me..." Replied the fairy, awkwardly scratching her hair.

"Exactly! Since they know eachother enough, I was thinking they should tie the knot!" Laughed Venti.

Paimon almost spat out her food, and Tubby almost spat out her tea.

"What?!" Asked Venti, looking at the two.

"Venti please look behind you." Giggled Paimon.

Xiao and Y/N had their arms crossed and were glaring daggers at Venti. Although Y/N's glare was more playful, whereas Xiao's was a bit murderous.

"Oh hello Xiao and Y/N, we were just talking good things about you!" Replied Venti, giggling awkwardly.

"We heard everything." Replied Xiao.

"Oops." Giggled Venti.